MANDALORIAN - "The Child" Baby Yoda prop replica - LIMITED RUN - LIST CLOSED

Hey Clan of 21, just wanted to post some pics of The Child. First of, wanted to thank Sctcarts for putting this run together. His artistry is phenomenal.

The Child was packaged well, so he arrived safely.

IMG_0438_Small.jpg

Just a couple of shots on my coffee table.

IMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg

The Hand Numbered and signed base.

IMG_0440.jpg

I'll take more outdoor shots when its not as high noonish.

TheChild01.jpg

The child is just simply amazing. Thank you.

Regrettably, I am offering up my spot in the 21 of these incredible pieces. At this stage I have only paid the deposit and have not been notified to pay the balance and shipping yet. If there are no takers I will still go ahead with it and not cancel. PM me if you are interested.

Looks great!

Just a quick update, we're working away slow and steady on the next 5 costumes in line - taking time but it will be worth it! More updates soon! Thank you all for your patience!

Mr. Webber, PM me, I may be able to find a buyer to take your slot.

Another update, we're in process on the next 5 babies, things have slowed slightly because of longer times getting in supplies, but we're still working away because, well, what else are we going to do? Even with things slowing down, we anticipate the next 5 being ready to ship through next week. So we'll be in contact with the next wave of folks on the list.

Stay safe! More soon!

Last edited:
Just a quick post to update everyone - the 2nd wave is shipping in the morning - they're boxed and ready. I'll contact everyone with their tracking numbers through PM. I've updated the list in the first post. Thank you for everyone's patience. With the lockdown the last 5ish weeks, it's slowed production down, and it's been me working (Han) solo in the shop. But we're busy on the 3rd wave now, so it won't be too much longer for the last 10 babies!

That's awesome! Looks like the trip was a bit rough and popped his head off, but glad you got him snapped back on, yay!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back