Mandalorian Season 3

They had Grogu train with Luke because George Lucas told Favreau that he should be trained by a Jedi at least for a while so that he would later learn to control the Force.

That’s why he left in season two and why he came back in The Comic Book of Boba Fett.

Though they didn’t state how long he was gone, it was implied that at least some time had passed.

I don’t buy it. I think it was mainly as Jaitea stated above, this was always about the corporate suits making decisions based on money.

I’ve always said that (after season 2) Grogu should have left and never returned, that would let the Mando go off on other adventures. NOW THAT would be story telling. Instead, in typical Disney style they have to milk Grogu for all he’s worth and then turn Mando Season 3 into a complete joke.

I think Favreau’s probably fed up and on his way out because he’s lost creative control and they’ve turned Filoni into a yes man.

I’m done with Disney Star Wars. I’m becoming a traditionalist and only supporting (and collecting) the OT.

Sad days indeed. :(

I don’t buy it. I think it was mainly as Jaitea stated above, this was always about the corporate suits making decisions based on money.

I’ve always said that (after season 2) Grogu should have left and never returned, that would let the Mando go off on other adventures. NOW THAT would be story telling. Instead, in typical Disney style they have to milk Grogu for all he’s worth and then turn Mando Season 3 into a complete joke.

I think Favreau’s probably fed up and on his way out because he’s lost creative control and they’ve turned Filoni into a yes man.

I’m done with Disney Star Wars. I’m becoming a traditionalist and only supporting (and collecting) the OT.

Sadly that's what I've done also, I like some of the craft ideas & designs in the trailer for Ahsoka but I doubt I'll watch it, Filonis work always seems like it was written by a 12 year old

J

That’s what Jon said in an interview. So, I guess he’s a liar?

This show should hang up its spurs ! They have a nice little cabin and a frog pond...The End
But… give me a new series with Ahmed Best as Kelleran Beck starting when he rescues Grogu from the temple.

We’d get redemption for Ahmed playing what was in my opinion the coolest Jedi ever in just the few minutes that he was on screen.

And Disney would be able to keep milking it’s little green cash cow.

But… give me a new series with Ahmed Best as Kelleran Beck starting when he rescues Grogu from the temple.

We’d get redemption for Ahmed playing what was in my opinion the coolest Jedi ever in just the few minutes that he was on screen.

And Disney would be able to keep milking it’s little green cash cow.
Starwars is way past its shelf life!..the little Green fella is happy where he is ! Bless him !

could you imagine a mandalorian movie with the type of action sequences that a movie like Extraction/2 had? That's all they have to do, simple story and exciting action.

Finally getting around to watching Season 3. This screenshot came from Episode 5 during the street battle. I really dig this helmet! Any idea who it belongs to?

1692431223113.png

Thanks,
Shawn

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back