Mandalorian Reference Thread

I watched the Mandalorian making of snipit on YouTube about Virtual set production and I was shouted to see this pic.

IMG_2884.JPG

Balaclava? A Neck piece that looks like the cape? I didn’t alter it and it’s a screenshot from my phone from a tv. Someone with a 4K might want to capture that. Time stamp
4:17.

Good catch. Here's a screenshot from YouTube and lightened in PS, but it's hard to tell with all of the compression.

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 8.07.00 PM.png

SB

I kind of want that just for the cog medallion. The Salesone Mythosaur pendant by itself is $50 on Amazon.
I'm more excited to be able to get a Beskar Ingot for less than the $100+ that most are selling them for.

TBH, you could probably buy 3-4 if these sets, sell the other 2 items & the boxes, keep the Beskar, & still make a profit. Lol

This is concerning... The web page states "9,600 individually numbered Boxes", yet the box has "___ of 7,200" printed on the box. Let's hope this is just a prototype issue. I went ahead and ordered to guarantee I get one, but may end up cancelling or returning based on what I hear about the actual product as it gets closer to releasing.

1583174255775.png

I can’t get the site to work! Can anyone post pics of the items?
This is the only other pic from the pre-order page...
Star-Wars-The-Mandalorian-Jewelry-Set-Only-at-GameStop.jpg

As far as sizing goes, there's a video on the page that shows each item separately, but superimposed over clips from the show that feature that particular item. There's absolutely NO CONFIRMATION of size, but it's presented as if they're all full sized to the show props.

EDIT: There's an 'Ask a Question' section on the page, so I asked if they were 1:1 scale replicas. Says it may take a few days to get an answer, but the question has been asked. I'll let everyone know what they say.

Last edited:
I ordered the Doctor Strange Sling Ring from them and it was too small for even a child to wear. So that's why I'm skeptical when they say life size.

With the skull pendant and beskar ingot side by side, the ingot definitely looks tiny.

The mythosaur pendant looks wrong, but may be worth it for the other two items.

Totally agree. I have one from the original manufacturer, so I might swipe the cord.

I also thought the mythosaur pendant looked weird and I have the original manufacturer one as well. Personally, I thought the cord on the one from GameStop looked way too light in color. It looks to me like it's either dark brown or black. I ended up using a real leather black cord that I already owned and to me it looks really close if not dead on.

1583247331737.png

Salesone is listed on the GameStop page. Though from the name it sounds more like a distributor than a manufacturer.
Salesone is the maker. They mostly make stuff like jewelry, pins, and other small replicas. I believe they have a Black Widow and Birds of Prey box set coming out soon as well.

Here's the pendant by itself. It's not great. More expensive than the original and the back of it is hollow.

Last edited:
Salesone is the maker. They mostly make stuff like jewelry, pins, and other small replicas. I believe they have a Black Widow and Birds of Prey box set coming out soon as well.

Here's the pendant by itself. It's not great. More expensive than the original and the back of it is hollow.

The one on amazon is different than the box set pendant. I do whole heartedly believe the pendant is laughable and you may as well just support the original maker. The Beskar does interest me though, hope that looks good!

5EFBFB67-0639-4238-9F0C-85A7ADB31C50.jpeg

Has anyone determined the color of the Besker flight suit, is it Dark Charcoal or a Dark Brown?...,

Has anyone determined the color of the Besker flight suit, is it Dark Charcoal or a Dark Brown?...,

Someone named Aaron Higgins who claims to have worked on the show has confirmed the Beskar suit to be brown several times. There was another costumer for the show who said brown as well, but I can’t find the screencap at the moment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back