Magneto and Mystique: First time post

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lord Magneto

Wow great work. I'm actually going to start on a magneto helmet. I will hold off on using cardboard.

Amazing work on her costume. I hope you guys had fun later that night ;)

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome work, and welcome to the forum! I think you'll fit right in here... Can't wait to see what you guys do next!

Pokeman

Awesome work, and welcome to the forum! I think you'll fit right in here... Can't wait to see what you guys do next!
I actually said to my girlfriend when I found this website that I think that we would fit in with you guys. I like seeing people that are passionate about their hobbies! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup