Turnaround time for White Sheep Leather?

Planning ahead for a Daredevil Cosplay for DragonCon and wondering how far ahead I need to buy the costume. I wanna do the screen printed version which I assume would take way longer than the regular stretch fabric. Anyone have experience with the wait time from WSL?

It took about 8 weeks to get a jacket I ordered and it did not fit well. After emails and messages I got no resolution, but I know people that like them. I would say try Leather Fashion Valley. I think they just posted 2 Daredevil versions and from what I have heard, they work fast and always correct issues.

It took about 8 weeks to get a jacket I ordered and it did not fit well. After emails and messages I got no resolution, but I know people that like them. I would say try Leather Fashion Valley. I think they just posted 2 Daredevil versions and from what I have heard, they work fast and always correct issues.

I emailed WSL about the time and they told me it would be a 20 day turnaround which is a surprising difference to what you suggested. But I guess they’re just running a business. I’m having a hard time finding anything on LFV except for a small Facebook page.

Took about 8 weeks for my full Cap Endgame suit. They responded to one of my emails but I contacted them a few other times for updates and received no response. I just got a DHL package notification one day when it was close to arriving.

Took about 8 weeks for my full Cap Endgame suit. They responded to one of my emails but I contacted them a few other times for updates and received no response. I just got a DHL package notification one day when it was close to arriving.
Would you recommend purchasing from them or was their lack of communication enough to steer you away again?

The suit quality is top notch and the shipping time was about as expected. The lack of communication was annoying but not a deal breaker for me.

I emailed WSL about the time and they told me it would be a 20 day turnaround which is a surprising difference to what you suggested. But I guess they’re just running a business. I’m having a hard time finding anything on LFV except for a small Facebook page.
I found LFV on instagram and they have a tons of pics and stuff. I just didn't like the final product or interaction with WSL. I understand that those things happen from time to time and I am probably in the minority, but I won't be ordering from them again.

They're nigh identical as companies in terms of both work and communication. Though I'll admit I've had even worse luck with LFV's customer service.

They're nigh identical as companies in terms of both work and communication. Though I'll admit I've had even worse luck with LFV's customer service.
So it seems it may be best to just go with WSL. I wanna make a decision soon so I can have the time to get the rest of my costume put together

So it seems it may be best to just go with WSL. I wanna make a decision soon so I can have the time to get the rest of my costume put together
Avoid LFV, me and someone I know had similar experiences with them. It took them 9 1/2 months to get me a suit they told me 4 weeks on and I paid them extra for express shipping. They ignored me on both instagram and email and Facebook when I asked about an update, and didn’t reply asking me my custom sizing and chart til the 6 month mark when I said I was gonna file a claim with PayPal. Ghosted me 3 more months when I asked about a status on it, and didn’t reply again until I filed a claim with PayPal and they asked me to cancel the claim they were gonna send it and I said not until I got my goods. They express dhl shipped it that day, blocked me on instagram. But once I received it I canceled the claim. I was polite as can be and only asked about a status and update on it months in because I was worried I was scammed even though I noticed big instagram cosplayers received their goods on a timely manor. If you read their Facebook reviews there are some people still out there who have never received their items from them after canceling their PayPal claims.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back