"MagnaTRON" Home Theater Room With Movie Props

Blade Runner 2049 bottle has arrived. I still need to fill it up to go with my glasses for it.

Johnny Walker 2049 Bottle 01s.jpg

New Hellraiser box from Trick or Treat added to existing ones and new bell jars used in display, freeing up the older jar to be used somewhere else (currently used around the Holy Grail for Indiana Jones display):

New Trick or Treat Licensed box with Nickel and redwood:

Trick or Treat Studios Hellraiser - Lament Box s01.jpg

Closed Boxes in Jar similar to display in the office of Channard :

Lament Boxes Bell Jars Closed Center 01s.jpg

Open Center Box:

Lament Boxes Bell Jars Open Center 01s.jpg

Indy poster wall display updated with taller bell jar previously used:

Indy Holy Grail Bell Jar 01s.jpg

"Screamin" 1991 Hellraiser box (from eBay auction) that has a dark red plastic mount so it lights up on a light puck on white and red output (green and blue are too dark). Pictures show output as it spins in red (red) and white (orange).

Screamin 1991 Hellraiser Box UnLit 01s.jpg
Screamin 1991 Hellraiser Box Lit 02s.jpg
Screamin 1991 Hellraiser Box Lit 01s.jpg

I got the new box its own rotating brighter 16-color stand and set it up in the home theater room next to the other boxes in the bell jars and put the diamond configuration behind it and set the ceiling projector to sweep across one side of both in addition to the internal lighting of the new light stand through the box.

Hellraiser Display Rotating 01s.jpg

Last edited:
I just received a Colibri Molectric 88 lighter in Hobnail (aka The Man With The Golden Gun lighter that part was based on). I just ordered some Colibri butane (comes with proper fill adapter as none of my existing ones fit right). It might leak (untested) anyway at which point I can either swap the innards with an already refurbished Molectric 88 (I have a working gold one in the wrong texture) or possibly change the O-ring or whatever myself (still sparks).

James Bond Man With Golden Gun Lighter Colibri Molectric 88 Closed.jpg
James Bond Man With Golden Gun Lighter Colibri Molectric 88 Open.jpg

I moved my real crystal skull to a light puck that changes colors by the Hellraiser display and put a new 16-color puck behind the Harry Potter crystal ball to change to more colors more often.

Hellraiser Display Skull 04s.jpg Hellraiser Display Skull 03s.jpg Hellraiser Display Skull 02s.jpg Hellraiser Display Skull 01s.jpg

I've added a lighter (Rachel's lighter) to my Blade Runner display that is so rare people have been searching for nearly a decade for one. I know of only 4 others ever seen on the Internet (there's probably hundreds buried in people's basements somewhere, but clearly people have no idea it's in demand). This one has no monogram on the front, which I've seen only one other (and it was a factory photo). It's a miracle I noticed the auction in and of itself given I got tired of looking every week for it after 3 years. It's safe to say I bid FAR higher than I ended up paying for it to make sure I won the auction. The lighter is almost in perfect condition. It's really reflective chrome so the tiniest marks show up on it (tiny barely perceptible surface scratch near the monogram plate that could probably be easily polished off is about all I see other than fingerprints). There are no gas leaks.
Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 02s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 04s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 05s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 07s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 09s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 08s.jpg Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 06s.jpgBlade Runner Colibri Lighter 10s.jpg

Monogrammed for Rachel:

Blade Runner Colibri Lighter Monogrammed 01s.jpg

Last edited:
For Rachels lighter what is the exact name of it?

There is no name. It's a Colibri quartz ignition lighter and there's a load of them out there of that type by Colibri with no specific name. That's why it's a PITA to look for it on eBay with hundreds of different models with no names. Throw in the fact this is the first one that's appeared for auction in many many years and you can see why it's hard to get a hold of.

I just got this Colibri Mother of Pearl Wick Lighter in today. It had one of the worst stuck flints I've ever encountered. The mechanism wasn't working either. I took it all apart and drilled and drilled (sparks a flyin') and finally got the flint out. Next, I had to figure out how the heck the mechanism was supposed to work as the spark wheel wasn't turning. The clutch was there, but I had no diagram how to orient it and it seemed like it didn't want to let me put it together in the directions that moved the wheel, but I finally found the right position to get the last screw in. Flint inserted...SPARK! Phew! It's now like new once again. I've worked on Ronsons and Dunhills before, but this was a trip. It took probably two hours all said.

Colibri Mother of Pearl Wick Lighter 01s.jpg

Colibri Mother of Pearl Wick Lighter 02s.jpg

Colibri Mother of Pearl Wick Lighter 01s Lit.jpg

Other side (Unfortunate initials on Monogram plate; I'm debating to polish them off with a Dremel tool)

Colibri Mother of Pearl Wick Lighter 03s.jpg

Last edited:
Deckard's Blaster replica (water gun version from Japan) has arrived. It looks pretty good for a water gun, IMO (e.g. translucent grips, etc.) I need to find a way to mount it under the poster on the wall:

Blade Runner Blaster 01Ws.jpg

Last edited:
My key to the Egyptian crypt from The Fifth Element has arrived from the UK. It's a real machined brass key and aluminum holder with plexiglass clear tube to display it in. It's sitting alongside my Fifth Element stones that are candle holders (each scented colored candle for each element since I can't light them up like in the movie when they're activated plus they freshen the bathroom! :D ).

The Key (hard to photograph since it's shiny/specular):

Fifth Element Key 01s.jpg

In place in the half-bathroom display:

Fifth Element Stones and Key 01.jpg

Candles lit from older photo before key:

Fifth Element Candles Lit4.jpg

Last edited:
I added a projector that projects stars onto the home theater ceiling with a laser (it can rotate or sit still and has different levels of brightness) and animated clouds/nebula effects. It kind of makes the room look like it's outdoors and is great with music.

Theater Star Ceiling.jpg

VonMagnum Great setup! Where did you get those display stands for the Staff of Ra?

I got them from here:

Sometimes you have to wait a long time to get one as he's usually on backorder. I actually picked two up as part of eBay auctions for Staff of Ra headpieces (I have like 13 different ones now). I bought the grey/blue (called "Aztec") one directly from Landron Artifacts (took a year for him to get to me on the list and I told him I already had the gold ones (called "Egyptian"), which he was surprised I found on eBay somehow, but put me back on the list for a silver one and I got that one in about a month's time from there). I haven't checked lately. He might be all caught up from the pandemic lockdown times or something for all I know.

Of course, if you meant the full sized staff I also have on display with one of the medallions mounted on it, I used a vase I bought 2nd hand from India (hey tie in to Temple of Doom in a country sort of way) to hold it, but I had to brace it at the bottom since that staff does want to topple easily.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back