"MagnaTRON" Home Theater Room With Movie Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

retraceoj

I got them from here:

Sometimes you have to wait a long time to get one as he's usually on backorder. I actually picked two up as part of eBay auctions for Staff of Ra headpieces (I have like 13 different ones now). I bought the grey/blue (called "Aztec") one directly from Landron Artifacts (took a year for him to get to me on the list and I told him I already had the gold ones (called "Egyptian"), which he was surprised I found on eBay somehow, but put me back on the list for a silver one and I got that one in about a month's time from there). I haven't checked lately. He might be all caught up from the pandemic lockdown times or something for all I know.

Of course, if you meant the full sized staff I also have on display with one of the medallions mounted on it, I used a vase I bought 2nd hand from India (hey tie in to Temple of Doom in a country sort of way) to hold it, but I had to brace it at the bottom since that staff does want to topple easily.
Thanks for the info and quick reply! I am just getting started on my Indy display section in my home theater, I can only carve out about a 2 foot by 2 foot section (ive got to many other movie themed sections!) so it wont be anything near yours but I want it to look best it can, I was looking on Amazon for coin holders and was thinking there has to be something better and I think these fit the bill :) Thanks again!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.