M41A 10 hole hero pulse rifle - 3d design and print

Oh, sweet!

The only thing that feels a little off is the "click-click-click" when the mag is dropped. It makes me go "but how is the system resetting without a round in it?" But perhaps that is a lore detail I'm simply unfamiliar with.

Otherwise - having all that functionality from a 3d printed object is amazing! (And I say that as a person with a moderate degree of skill at 3d printing.)

Oh, sweet!

The only thing that feels a little off is the "click-click-click" when the mag is dropped. It makes me go "but how is the system resetting without a round in it?" But perhaps that is a lore detail I'm simply unfamiliar with.

Otherwise - having all that functionality from a 3d printed object is amazing! (And I say that as a person with a moderate degree of skill at 3d printing.)
Thanks for taking the time for the feedback, i was in two minds whether to put a empty mag click in, but a few people suggested to add it in. I dont think there is any lore around this, but reading some of the wiki's on the interwebs around the pulse rifle, they suggest that the internal mechanisim is a rotary type of electronic feed system. This was my take on that - more of resetting or unable to load the round due to the mag not being there.

Thanks for taking the time for the feedback, i was in two minds whether to put a empty mag click in, but a few people suggested to add it in. I dont think there is any lore around this, but reading some of the wiki's on the interwebs around the pulse rifle, they suggest that the internal mechanisim is a rotary type of electronic feed system. This was my take on that - more of resetting or unable to load the round due to the mag not being there.
That makes sense. I do think the empty click is a good idea, it just seemed odd to have three, when most real firearms would just click once unless you pulled the charging handle again. But this is a space gun, so it works!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back