Limited Run Luke V2 Builder's Kit update post 64

Thank you, I'm real happy with how it turned out. I think it might actually be my favorite in my collection.

Now I just gotta figure out how I'm going to display it, I don't have a lot of room for displays in my one bedroom apartment

Last edited:
I know I'm quite late to the party, but I've been going back and forth since you first opened the run list, and I can't say no to this one.

If there's still one available:

Sign me up for one!

Thank you! I love it more every time I look at it. I got into this hobby last year and this is the fifth lightsaber I've built, sixth I've acquired counting the second Graflex top I bought on the cheap to finish my vintage, and if it's not my favorite it's definitely the one I'm proudest of.

And one more picture, with gaffer's tape:

20181001_170001.jpg

Thank you! I love it more every time I look at it. I got into this hobby last year and this is the fifth lightsaber I've built, sixth I've acquired counting the second Graflex top I bought on the cheap to finish my vintage, and if it's not my favorite it's definitely the one I'm proudest of.

And one more picture, with gaffer's tape:

View attachment 846059

Love the cat clock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, my girlfriend's mom got it for me a while back, they were on vacation somewhere and thought it would be perfect (I'm a cat person and have two, so they were not wrong). So now I have three clocks in my kitchen all literally within 3 feet of each other

Nice job!

I painted mine freehand, as well.

Of course mine is an older unibody version.

Although I changed that this evening!
b10a2a8e23dc0cc6b00ab0363ec17cd7.jpg
f83b61f76ff863c4ab016a673f6c55e9.jpg
bd5169bf17480107fa93b59148fc2c18.jpg
904f9fb6173b2689fae1f94e5ab2f6bd.jpg
0030d422986c1a4c32c4a82ba92d34a8.jpg

It took forever to part off the pommel, but it was well worth it. Next I parted the emitter, chopped a couple short lengths of 5/16" rod, and voila, I've got an adjustable three piece hilt!

I'm gonna have to repaint and re-blacken the booster section, but I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
Man, I missed out on another one of Dan’s runs?? I really need to check this forum more often. It sounds like this would’ve been the perfect kit to do the V2/V3 hybrid I’ve wanted to do for so long.

Congrats to you guys who picked one up!

Man, I missed out on another one of Dan’s runs?? I really need to check this forum more often. It sounds like this would’ve been the perfect kit to do the V2/V3 hybrid I’ve wanted to do for so long.

Congrats to you guys who picked one up!

Have you tried messaging him? Last I knew there was still more kits available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back