Limited Run Luke V2 Builder's Kit update post 64

I have received V2 kit !! It's Awesome!!
But new run does not include
mystery chunks.
So , I want buy metal
mystery chunks if someone donot need it.​
[SUB]
[/SUB]

See the first post in the thread. Dan links to a leather punch he says is ideal for the chunk, and cheaper than he can make them for.

Last edited by a moderator:
See the first post in the thread. Dan links to a leather punch he says is ideal for the chunk, and cheaper than he can make them for.

Thank you for reply. Yes I saw the first post in the thread. Do you know this is leather stamp metal? I have never used before.

Yes - it's metal. You just need to cut/saw the shaft to the required length. I THINK it's what Halliwax has used in his video buy may be wrong.

Thank you for reply. Yes I saw the first post in the thread. Do you know this is leather stamp metal? I have never used before.

yes its metal as stated earlier. you have to cut the tip off and then put it on the hilt. I just did that last night. here's a pic of the tool as well

41691087_1059126050921709_5712012289830289408_n.jpg

42683486_2060123244037807_8060079367344095232_n.jpg

... dude... are you some how watching my every move? Hacked into my home security system or something? Lol

I have been trying to get spirt of obi’s chamber to fit. Need to do some custom parts ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha...maybe??? lol but seriously, as soon as I saw that twist to lock in place feature on the grenade section that AS posted up, all I could think of is how nice it would be to have a pop up crystal chamber.

I have the RCC on my MK1 and I don't think it would be too difficult or far fetched to come up with a way of just using that system. I hope it doesn't come down to me disassembling my OB1 MK1 just to see if it will fit :(

Yes - it's metal. You just need to cut/saw the shaft to the required length. I THINK it's what Halliwax has used in his video buy may be wrong.

Yup! The leather tool starkiller sugguest to use is a soft metal

Dans custom made chunk (fx run) on the left , leather stamp on right (after lathed up and cut)

4a59af57225e7c2951f0feeaed5a532d.jpg

Thanks! I just went to take a look and I am loving the way the wind vane turned out, I can't wait until it's fully dried and I can get some clear pictures of it. I used the flat brown and gloss leather you use but sprayed it on along with some black and kind of just eyeballed it

Very interested in one

Trents color combo works awesome and to me the only way to match how it is today. Love to see more pics when it’s dry!! Keep up the great work!

I don't know why it keeps turning my pictures sideways but it's dry enough that I brought it inside. Here's the color I got for the wind vane:

20180929_190112.jpg20180929_190134.jpg20180929_190136.jpg20180929_190143.jpg

I couldn't tell you the exact process I used, I just layered the browns and black until I was satisfied, although generally: base layer of brown, a light layer of leather and black, and then super light layers of all three until I liked what I saw. "Aim above the wind vane and catch it with overspray" super light. I don't think you can really tell in these shots, but there's also a little bit of overspray on the emitter and top of the grenade section

Last edited:
Nice!! Ur pictures are right side up for me! When taking a picture with a iPhone and hosting then with tapatalk be sure to hold the phone so the volume buttons are touching your left thumb. It the volume buttons are facing the sky the photos will post upside down

Btw I like that toothbrush ;)

Hey folks, so I'm not trying to hijack Dan's thread here, if you want a mystery chunk just PM me.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back