Done / Completed Luke Skywalker TLJ «CreepyUncle» lightsaber (by Lukyanov) Run #2

Re: Luke's TLJ «CreepyUncle» hilt (by Lukyanov) Run #2 - Pre-order starts!

Also deposit paid for... images.jpg

I received the payment request, and paid just a few minutes ago.

I decided that this would be the last run of these hilts. Hurry to make an order :)

I decided that this would be the last run of these hilts. Hurry to make an order :)

From the looks of your gen 1,and the slight improvements made to your gen 2,I doubt youd be able to improve much upon this hilt.Its such a great looking replica.So no need to do a 3rd run..However I do hope you will branch out and do other hilt replicas.

Tell your friends, maybe someone wants to order :)

I've never installed a proper lightsaber before, I was hoping that someone with more experience could give me a shopping list of what I will need to buy from TCSS and if there are any general supplies I will need from general electronics or hardware stores.

I understand I will need the chassis and switch holder from shotkcustomworx, but that's all I really know I will need to get - An LED, a speaker, soundboard, battery and switch. I know I need a bunch of things, just not sure on the specifics of what I should get. Is there anything I have forgotten that's critical for a lightsaber?

Considering this is going to be such a beautiful lightsaber I thought I better ask to make sure I get it all right.

I've never installed a proper lightsaber before, I was hoping that someone with more experience could give me a shopping list of what I will need to buy from TCSS and if there are any general supplies I will need from general electronics or hardware stores.

I understand I will need the chassis and switch holder from shotkcustomworx, but that's all I really know I will need to get - An LED, a speaker, soundboard, battery and switch. I know I need a bunch of things, just not sure on the specifics of what I should get. Is there anything I have forgotten that's critical for a lightsaber?

Considering this is going to be such a beautiful lightsaber I thought I better ask to make sure I get it all right.

Youd probably be best served by heading over to TCSS and joining their forum.Those guys will provide you with all the stuff needed to do an install.

Honestly, I was counting on more :) B​ut there is still time until the end of October

Well hopefully it will pick up.Have you advertised on all the facebook groups?Also if people search for "luke lightsaber",will this thread even show up,since it doesnt have the word "lightsaber" in the title?Just some things to think about

Youd probably be best served by heading over to TCSS and joining their forum.Those guys will provide you with all the stuff needed to do an install.

Thanks - I didn’t know they had a forum, that’s great to know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - I didn’t know they had a forum, that’s great to know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah.They are a helpful bunch.Im sure they will be helpful.Thats where Im gonna go when Im ready

Well hopefully it will pick up.Have you advertised on all the facebook groups?Also if people search for "luke lightsaber",will this thread even show up,since it doesnt have the word "lightsaber" in the title?Just some things to think about

Definitely need to advertise on facebook groups. I did not know about the 1st run until a guy in one of those groups shared a picture of "CU" (which I had no idea what that was at the time).

I posted some info in FB group during the 1st run and do the same now. I will be grateful if you tell me about the FB groups that I have missed.
Want to add a new photo (my 1st run hilt)

IMG_1280.jpg

I posted some info in FB group during the 1st run and do the same now. I will be grateful if you tell me about the FB groups that I have missed.
Want to add a new photo (my 1st run hilt)

View attachment 848104

Heres the two big ones that may get you more orders,if you havnt posted in them already
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553748611608080/?ref=group_browse_new
https://www.facebook.com/groups/190917724397776/?ref=group_browse_new
and this one maybe too
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782098355264476/?ref=group_browse_new

My computer died and I need a new one or I’d happily buy a second saber [emoji22]

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back