Luke ROTJ Kit build - HELP!

IMFletcher

This is the kit I just bought (Thanks Enaswede!) The kit did not come with screws or instructions :behave. I am hoping that someone here has built one or has built similar kits and can help me through it....

7042561771_d66cee38c7_c.jpg

I would like to make it as accurate to the Hero prop from the ISYHCANL scene as possible. There are what appear to be 2 control boxes (both different) and I can quite wrap my mind around how they go on...

6896472382_44d2f43895_c.jpg

6896480190_13b00b832b_c.jpg

It also came with 2 tri-rings ?!? :confused

The saber doesn't have any marks or holes wjhere these peices go....

HELP!

-Fletch

Hello there,

Here's my thread with lots of pictures of Luke's ROTJ lightsaber :

http://www.therpf.com/f9/luke-rotj-hero-lightsaber-partially-scratch-made-105124/

See post# 6 for pictures of the scene you speak of. This should give you an idea where everything goes, okay.

The controlbox on the right has the same shape as the screen-used when it comes to the sides (See red arrow in my picture below) however you could use the one on the left making those alterations to the sides to it and getting rid of the top rails only, to have them replaced with the brass rails I mentioned in post #6 with a brass activator plate underneath, not copper. That would be a great start :D

Here's a close-up :

Controlbox13A.jpg

As far as I know Jedipastor still sells brass activator plates of different designs, choose wisely ;)

-Chaim

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back