lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

Any tips on the leopard? After this contrado order for what Charlie did, I’ll have every tapestry piece but the cat.

I know patience while scrolling eBay and Etsy every day. But outside of ‘vintage leopard tapestry or vintage cat tapestry’, are there any other keywords? Maybe even other sites I should be watching ?

Any tips on the leopard? After this contrado order for what Charlie did, I’ll have every tapestry piece but the cat.

I know patience while scrolling eBay and Etsy every day. But outside of ‘vintage leopard tapestry or vintage cat tapestry’, are there any other keywords? Maybe even other sites I should be watching ?
LOL join the club, you just gotta keep looking. It could take a year to find one, only to have someone out bid you. My recommendation is if you find one on ebay and there's only bidding, I would ask the seller what they would take to end the auction early. Otherwise if someone else, myself included, sees it the bidding will go high. Into the hundreds high...

LOL join the club, you just gotta keep looking. It could take a year to find one, only to have someone out bid you. My recommendation is if you find one on ebay and there's only bidding, I would ask the seller what they would take to end the auction early. Otherwise if someone else, myself included, sees it the bidding will go high. Into the hundreds high...
That’s how I ended the peacock tapestry bid. So that’s fair advice. I actually ordered that pillow you showed me before that’s made out of the leopard tapestry. I’m going to see just how much of it is missing and what I can do. The seller contacted me and claimed it’s just folded in half, but the seam did take up a small portion of the mid section. Still going to keep an eye out for it in tapestry form too.

That’s how I ended the peacock tapestry bid. So that’s fair advice. I actually ordered that pillow you showed me before that’s made out of the leopard tapestry. I’m going to see just how much of it is missing and what I can do. The seller contacted me and claimed it’s just folded in half, but the seam did take up a small portion of the mid section. Still going to keep an eye out for it in tapestry form too.
Yeah that's what I would have done as a "place holder" until you find a good one. I have a wrong way leopard as a place holder too. It actually looks fine in front, it's the tail being backwards in the back that kinda throws the look off, but it's on the lower back so it's not very obvious. Just keep looking, you'll find one eventually.

I've been recovering from an injury and for past 6 weeks been looking as always every day for patches, tapestries and pauls items. I've found a fair few items for the jacket ( the red A on collar although some dont add this is a WW2 9th division patch) and also on some days I didnt have access to the internet missed out on vintage patch and an original lady 'rear' tapestry in my local town, crazy to think it's been under my nose haha.

Building this jacket is rather easy, the challenge is finding the items or even seeing ones pop up and losing them after months of searching.

With the cheetah, peacock 3 years ago I started searching didnt think I would get them and they appeared within 1 month of searching and for very cheap. Over 3 years I've been buying any tapestry related to the jacket as they vary in colour and orientation. For the last 1.5 years I can safely say I've not come across any other cheetah tapestry that is red eye or even not accurate colour or the peacock red, I've seen blue but it's not worth getting.

They are getting extremely harder to obtain. What makes it truly harder is the listings. I do listings for a day job but when sellers put up the item they dont seem to build the listing as good, for example the lady with tiger/leopard was just listed as 'wall rug'. My advise would be look for other similar listings and save the searches, some call the cheetah/leopard tapestry as panther or lion haha, quite funny. Also reverse image search helps greatly.

Now with current trends ebay and etsy are the main search engines but other apps help like depop.

Ok, here's something I put together to help others with identifying Items and with Placement. These pics I believe are of Vinny's Jacket from the MyProps site. This is accurate to the Screen Worn Hero Jacket as best that I've been able to determine...

The only thing I think I forget to point out is that the Collar is from the Snake Lady Tapestry.

Of course the Patches themselves are a whole other topic, but I intend to tackle that too, later...

Attachments

• Marko Explained 1.jpg
    Marko Explained 1.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 344
  • Marko Explained 2.jpg
    Marko Explained 2.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Marko Explained 3.jpg
    Marko Explained 3.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Marko Explained 4.jpg
    Marko Explained 4.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Marko Explained 5.jpg
    Marko Explained 5.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Marko Explained 6.jpg
    Marko Explained 6.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Marko Explained 7.jpg
    Marko Explained 7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 287
  • Marko Explained 8.jpg
    Marko Explained 8.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 292
  • Marko Explained 9.jpg
    Marko Explained 9.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 271
  • Marko Explained 10.jpg
    Marko Explained 10.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 334
I've ordered the flamming skull arm patch for $30 and the "Warriors" back patch for $20. I had to pay an additional one time $40 for a digitizing fee. I should get these patches in a couple of weeks and will post a review and a link if there any good. I'm posting this because I spoke with the vendor and they said that the one time fee is good for future business, meaning if anyone wants these patches they will luck out and not have to pay this also.

On the patch set, how did you ask them for one ? Their shop currently doesn’t have any listed items. Is there a specific name for this set that I can message them about?
I had to go to their Shop page on ETSY on my computer (couldn't find the option on my phone) and there's somewhere to "Submit Custom Order" (or possibly Request Custom Order) then I think I wrote as part of the message that I wanted the Lost Boys patch set.

The original patch set was like $130, but they are adding a few more and reworking two existing ones, so the total set will go up to probably around $150 im guessing.

If you're having trouble navigating it i can sit down at my computer tonight after work and give step by step instructions, this was just off the top of my head.

On the patch set, how did you ask them for one ? Their shop currently doesn’t have any listed items. Is there a specific name for this set that I can message them about?

Here is their link:
Just send them a message at tell them you want the Lost Boys Marko patch set and they will send you an invoice you pay. Super easy. You can include this picture with your message.

Attachments

• tumblr_prdhngIjqs1st97oco1_1280~2.jpg
    tumblr_prdhngIjqs1st97oco1_1280~2.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 110

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back