lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

If anyone has seen the squid lure I found in a vintage lure set I reversed my own image and found a supplier......could of saved myself a fortune haha.

I think these guys have been quoted before but it says these are new products for March so they wasn't around until this month.

So this company is in fact selling the right ones? I don't need the long ones from the movie. My jacket is much smaller.

If anyone has seen the squid lure I found in a vintage lure set I reversed my own image and found a supplier......could of saved myself a fortune haha.

I think these guys have been quoted before but it says these are new products for March so they wasn't around until this month.

Page 41. You want the 11 inch ones though...
Post in thread 'lost boys MARKO jacket replica!' lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

So this company is in fact selling the right ones? I don't need the long ones from the movie. My jacket is much smaller.
I can't 100% confirm but it's labelled as blue and orange, and it looks extremely similar to a vintage one I purchased going on 4 months now. The way it was photographed it looked blue and orange but it's slightly black in real life but you can see the blue. I wouldn't class it as official but it's a great substitute. I've ordered some to a US friend so I'll get him to take images. It might be a new production run or could be new old stock.

Man, I’ve been having incredible luck lately. I just scored this from eBay last night!

View attachment 1799157
GTF outta here, are you serious?!?!
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Cold Tuna has a orange and purple, but the purple looks kinda blue to me and I think is a good substitute. They only go up to 8.5" but for you that would probably work out perfect. Unfortunately it looks like they're currently out of stock on the 8.5" but they'll probably restock soon, seeing that's a regular item for them. They also have the green too.
Screenshot_20240313_184515_Chrome.jpg

I think this is the Dwayne hero jacket. Too bad it's so expensive, I'm not paying that much.

View attachment 1800055View attachment 1800056View attachment 1800057

Yeah I've seen this and others before they've got the same styling but are normally 800 USD + but I wouldn't drop this amount on these jackets since they don't have the front pocket

For those who finished the jacket or almost there, have you thought about lining the inside? I'm just looking at mine and I hate the look of the stitching. I was going to add it and started a rough draft of the pattern. Personal choice or is it best to leave in the inside alone? Not like Alex will be coming to my neck of the woods so I won't need the inside autographed.

For those who finished the jacket or almost there, have you thought about lining the inside? I'm just looking at mine and I hate the look of the stitching. I was going to add it and started a rough draft of the pattern. Personal choice or is it best to leave in the inside alone? Not like Alex will be coming to my neck of the woods so I won't need the inside autographed.
Have you tried to wear the jacket yet and seen how hot, heavy, and restrictive it is covered in pieces of rugs? A liner is a nice idea but that will probably exacerbate the problems I've listed. Just something to consider...

Is there any photos of the inside? The closest I’ve seen is Sean Clark’s video where he puts it on, but even that’s only a split second.

Have you tried to wear the jacket yet and seen how hot, heavy, and restrictive it is covered in pieces of rugs? A liner is a nice idea but that will probably exacerbate the problems I've listed. Just something to consider...
The sleeves are still bulky but wearing a long sleeved shirt feels too tight and snug. Besides, lining the sleeves would be a challenge anyway. I am trying to reduce the over all look of bulk on my frame. So the centre back and sides of the jacket would only be lined.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back