lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

Okay as much as it pained me I agree 100% about weathering, it's not as authentic unless it's somewhat weathered. Kind of like a un-weathered Star Wars Sandtrooper. You work so hard though for perfection, and it's so perfect, and then your supposed to mess it all up. It's hard to do that. So I decided to just "lightly" weather it. I frayed the front of the leopard tapestry a little more and used earthtone pastel chalk to "dirty" up the white patches. I think that's as much weathering as I'm going to do. The movie used jackets are HEAVILY weathered and I'm not going to do that.View attachment 1484763View attachment 1484764View attachment 1484765View attachment 1484766
Did you put the eyes on your squid lures yourself or did you find ones with eyes already on them?

Did you put the eyes on your squid lures yourself or did you find ones with eyes already on them?
See post #674 They come with painted eyes. I haven't got to messing with gluing a orange and blue together, I still have a 11" orange and grey on my jacket with the green.
Screenshot_20210906-174503_Chrome.jpg

Anyone looking for one, there's a hero peacock on etsy. Buy it now, not mine.View attachment 1495292
Sorry I missed your message and totally missed out on this, thank you for the heads up, I’ve been so busy with work had to put it on hold, but now back to cracking on with it.
I stupidly passed to the same peacock but in blue, I was debating weather to get it but didn’t but could of used all the other bits untill a red one popped up to use the sky part. Oh well lesson learned lol thanks again, should you come across anything else let me know and I’ll make sure to check my posts frequently

Sorry I missed your message and totally missed out on this, thank you for the heads up, I’ve been so busy with work had to put it on hold, but now back to cracking on with it.
I stupidly passed to the same peacock but in blue, I was debating weather to get it but didn’t but could of used all the other bits untill a red one popped up to use the sky part. Oh well lesson learned lol thanks again, should you come across anything else let me know and I’ll make sure to check my posts frequently
There's a way to link your email account to the RPF account. Anytime someone messages me on the RPF It automatically tells me on my email. You probably just need to click some notification button on your RPF account.

And actually there has been two peacocks you've missed out on. You really have to watch, they DO come up. I wouldn't waste my money on a blue one.
Screenshot_20211227-072108_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211227-072033_Chrome.jpg

Both the prints of the Matadors are used on each Jacket from my research.

The Hero uses the Two Matadors on the Front, but also the Two Matadors from the Reversed on on the Back Right Shoulder and the Stunt uses the Single Matador from the Reversed and the Single Matador from the Regular in that same Right shoulder.

I'm convinced the Jacket from that Auction was one of the Stunt Jackets.
View attachment 1307380
What's funny is, I bid on both of those jackets and cleaned out my savings account. One was the hero version and one had a hole in the back for the scene where Marko gets staked.

What's funny is, I bid on both of those jackets and cleaned out my savings account. One was the hero version and one had a hole in the back for the scene where Marko gets staked.
Both those jackets were production jackets however I do not believe either were worn by Alex Winter. The "stunt/ stake" jacket has a different front matador then the one Alex wore during the staking scene. I think It was probably worn by the stuntman. And the "hero" also has discrepancies. The obvious is the round red patch on the collar, but also the round "13" patch, Alex's jacket it's on top of the others, and the hero it's under them.
tumblr_25d33471db02e7619842da56d764088d_9be17bcc_1280.png

Last edited:
Both those jackets were production jackets however I do not believe either were worn by Alex Winter. The "stunt/ stake" jacket has a different front matador then the one Alex wore during the staking scene. I think It was probably worn by the stuntman. And the "hero" also has discrepancies. The obvious is the round red patch on the collar, but also the round "13" patch, Alex's jacket it's on top of the others, and the hero it's under them.View attachment 1524367
They were sold by someone who had worked on the set at the time. When I bid on them I didn't care which they were. I wanted one. I do believe someone in the fandom has one of them.

Brought these squid lures after searching ages, they are 12inch obviously not the right colours although I think the greens and yellow might be, I’ll have the pink and blue and yellow and green untill I can find blue and orange

Attachments

• D99E4400-C1C3-4DF0-995F-2C2AAA8AC02D.png
    D99E4400-C1C3-4DF0-995F-2C2AAA8AC02D.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 84
Brought these squid lures after searching ages, they are 12inch obviously not the right colours although I think the greens and yellow might be, I’ll have the pink and blue and yellow and green untill I can find blue and orange
Nice find, you probably aren't gonna find much better than that. I used the pink and blue on my first jacket and it looks pretty good. It looks like you also have a green and yellow too, so I think your good to go.

I just wanted to thank every one who helped compile this amazing resource. I've wanted to make Marko's Jacket for years now but backed off since collecting everything is a massive undertaking. This will be the year! I've snagged 2 of the tapestries so far and I'm so thrilled to have leads on the patches and the ladies. Thank you all so much!

I just wanted to thank every one who helped compile this amazing resource. I've wanted to make Marko's Jacket for years now but backed off since collecting everything is a massive undertaking. This will be the year! I've snagged 2 of the tapestries so far and I'm so thrilled to have leads on the patches and the ladies. Thank you all
Awesome, if you need any help PM me. Most, if not ALL the information that you need has already been posted but if something is stumping you PM me.

Anyone got any good Photos of the back left arm? Where the ladies legs go? I can see what looks to be part of the bull but can’t find any decent pics showing this

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks mate, I love how mine is turning, I gotta say I take my hat off to all of you who have successfully made this jacket, the stitching alone is no walk in the park! But dam do they look so cool then finished.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back