lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

All the info your looking for has been posted already.
I went through...there was one photo that had a good shot of one of the tapestries....but had yellow circles drawn on it. Wanted to know if who ever took those photos have shots without the drawing on it.

Anyone looking for one, there's a hero peacock on etsy. Buy it now, not mine.
Screenshot_20210917-175244_Chrome.jpg

Anyone that is up for a commission to build one let me know. Only piece I need to find is the peacock. I have the rest
I've built two of these and I want to say it's roughly 40 hrs. to assemble the jacket. Alot of time is spent re-doing stuff to fit correctly. It's literally like a puzzle and honestly not very fun. The only reason I did two was because after the first, I felt there were some improvements I could do and instead of gutting it I just started fresh.

I've built two of these and I want to say it's roughly 40 hrs. to assemble the jacket. Alot of time is spent re-doing stuff to fit correctly. It's literally like a puzzle and honestly not very fun. The only reason I did two was because after the first, I felt there were some improvements I could do and instead of gutting it I just started fresh.
I’m still planning the 1/3….I just happened to come across everything except the peacock. So I thought hell why not give it a shot and see about a 1/1 scale. Would love to get Bob to do a silicone Marko bust like he did with David

Attachments

• 9CE32DA4-8036-4782-93C7-6C2DC7464A10.jpeg
    9CE32DA4-8036-4782-93C7-6C2DC7464A10.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 81
I’m still planning the 1/3….I just happened to come across everything except the peacock. So I thought hell why not give it a shot and see about a 1/1 scale. Would love to get Bob to do a silicone Marko bust like he did with David
Yeah I've seen his work, absolutely epic. A little pricey for my meager bank account. On a different note, I have talked to Trick or Treat Studios and also Darkside Studios and they are both considering doing all four masks in the near future. Darkside already has the David mask.

Yeah I've seen his work, absolutely epic. A little pricey for my meager bank account. On a different note, I have talked to Trick or Treat Studios and also Darkside Studios and they are both considering doing all four masks in the near future. Darkside already has the David mask.

Yeah i'm just going to grab Andy's David as i just commissioned him to do Marko. Hopefully it encourages him to do the rest of them.....

66644072_3029831257090481_5057705908121894912_n.jpeg

Anyone looking for a base jacket the Gap has one that is EXCELLENT. Correct two tone black denim and proper sizing. I have a vintage black levis and it's almost identical. They are regularly like $79 but are on sale for $55. I picked one up for a friend and prepped it for her and it came out awesome. The other brands like Levi's are now made with crappy inaccurate fabric, this Gap jacket is correct like the older jackets.
Screenshot_20211111-203037_Chrome.jpg
20211111_155824.jpg

Does anyone else get noticeably angry when placing and handsewing pieces onto their jacket? I always feel so annoyed when dealing with all the layers, especially in the arms.

Does anyone else get noticeably angry when placing and handsewing pieces onto their jacket? I always feel so annoyed when dealing with all the layers, especially in the arms.
It is NOT a fun project, as a matter of fact it's rather unpleasant. BUT, when you're done it's worth it and you can step back and admire your hard work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back