lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

youngo23

All the info your looking for has been posted already.
I went through...there was one photo that had a good shot of one of the tapestries....but had yellow circles drawn on it. Wanted to know if who ever took those photos have shots without the drawing on it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pennywise

Anyone looking for one, there's a hero peacock on etsy. Buy it now, not mine.
Screenshot_20210917-175244_Chrome.jpg

pennywise

Anyone that is up for a commission to build one let me know. Only piece I need to find is the peacock. I have the rest
I've built two of these and I want to say it's roughly 40 hrs. to assemble the jacket. Alot of time is spent re-doing stuff to fit correctly. It's literally like a puzzle and honestly not very fun. The only reason I did two was because after the first, I felt there were some improvements I could do and instead of gutting it I just started fresh.

youngo23

I've built two of these and I want to say it's roughly 40 hrs. to assemble the jacket. Alot of time is spent re-doing stuff to fit correctly. It's literally like a puzzle and honestly not very fun. The only reason I did two was because after the first, I felt there were some improvements I could do and instead of gutting it I just started fresh.
I’m still planning the 1/3….I just happened to come across everything except the peacock. So I thought hell why not give it a shot and see about a 1/1 scale. Would love to get Bob to do a silicone Marko bust like he did with David

Attachments

• 9CE32DA4-8036-4782-93C7-6C2DC7464A10.jpeg
    9CE32DA4-8036-4782-93C7-6C2DC7464A10.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 8

pennywise

I’m still planning the 1/3….I just happened to come across everything except the peacock. So I thought hell why not give it a shot and see about a 1/1 scale. Would love to get Bob to do a silicone Marko bust like he did with David
Yeah I've seen his work, absolutely epic. A little pricey for my meager bank account. On a different note, I have talked to Trick or Treat Studios and also Darkside Studios and they are both considering doing all four masks in the near future. Darkside already has the David mask.

youngo23

Yeah I've seen his work, absolutely epic. A little pricey for my meager bank account. On a different note, I have talked to Trick or Treat Studios and also Darkside Studios and they are both considering doing all four masks in the near future. Darkside already has the David mask.

Yeah i'm just going to grab Andy's David as i just commissioned him to do Marko. Hopefully it encourages him to do the rest of them.....

66644072_3029831257090481_5057705908121894912_n.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.