Looking for a little 3D help...

sapper36

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So long story short - In Scouts I'm on staff for a Woodbadge Leadership course & I want to 3D print a totem for my table. The theme is the seea so I found a Naval Captain STL & My critter is a Buffalo so I want to replace the sea captains head with a buffalo head & put the hap back on the baffalo head. Make sense? Sort of an old timey seafaring minotaur. So any body a whiz at this & can pull a Dr Moreau oon these files for me?

Also the Captain file has a spyglass & saber in the file just floating - those can be deleted. I'll be printing on an Ender 3 Pro

Well tried to upload the Naval Captain file & failed so if you want to take a crack at this just PM Me & I'll email it.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• bufalo-american-bison20180929-5039-n4jjfg.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 66
P.S. I love the Dr. Moreau reference !

laugh 2.gif

Uhmm exactly like that - Your a wizard!!!!

I've been screwing with freecad all day - What'd that take you 5 minutes?

Yeah, didn't take too long. I did it before work this morning. Now that I'm home from work, I'll try sending it to your email. It's a large file 35mb.

Hope it goes through. ;)

Is it okay if I put it in my freebies STL section for other people ?
Can't imagine too many other people needing such a character, but you never know.

And here is captain buffalo fresh off the printer!

I noticed he still has human ears so I ground those off -

he prints best laying on his back, standing up the fingers have trouble - thanks so much for the help!
D98C521C-B7D9-4170-B765-D067DD68C3CC.jpeg
B292B9B7-3A0E-43C2-8799-B2FDD1F07BD3.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back