I don't think Reelart is cast from a production used Mask !!!

Maybe an Icons recast at best.....

Last edited:
Hello there!
I would like to give my contribution about some informations of the Loki mask prop. Despite the photo on the reelart website, for the latest limited edition series, they have obtained a version that is very close to the original one, even if the painting is totally different. I’m not sure, but i think it’s similar to the Icons version mold for the “L”style on the nose bridge. I have another replica, bought from another website, but it’s quite different to the original one. I seen pics of loki.mask ig page and i thought to buy it too, because it’s beautiful!
This is the pic of the ReelArt limited edition version, number 116 of 500.
F925DC34-9B3D-40A9-A276-DE022F3DFBF0.jpeg
1FF5D1C9-1F40-4852-8193-556D10ECAFC6.jpeg

Hello there!
I would like to give my contribution about some informations of the Loki mask prop. Despite the photo on the reelart website, for the latest limited edition series, they have obtained a version that is very close to the original one, even if the painting is totally different. I’m not sure, but i think it’s similar to the Icons version mold for the “L”style on the nose bridge. I have another replica, bought from another website, but it’s quite different to the original one. I seen pics of loki.mask ig page and i thought to buy it too, because it’s beautiful!
View attachment 1631226View attachment 1631225
It looks really beautiful! I though the mouth shape was way bigger on his replicas, but I'm guessing it's due to the distorted camera angle. Here it looks really accurate!

Hello there!
View attachment 1631226View attachment 1631225
The paint Job is hideous . Thats the same exact casting he's sold for years . The mask has also shrunk over time . It's like the Haunted studios Maltese falcon mess . You think he would have paid to make a new retooled casting but its a blog of resin now the details horrifying .

Last edited:
The paint Job is hideous . Thats the same exact casting he's sold for years . The mask has also shrunk over time . It's like the Haunted studios Maltese falcon mess . You think he would have paid to make a new retooled casting but its a blog of resin now the details horrifying .
You should've said: "The same recasting he's sold for years."(n)

What is the exact right size of an Icons Lokimask Replica?
The Reelart is 100% an Iconsrecast.
kleiner1.jpg

Last edited:
He says his replicas comes from a mold taken from a real prop, that he also has for sale on his website, but I couldn't find a single picture of that original mask. However, I did noticed a Loki Mask that he had on display during an interview with a news channel, but due the the poor quality of the video, I couldn't tell if it's a real prop or an Icons replica, or just a random replica.

Looks pretty accurate, the mouth shape looks the same. I wonder why the mask looks so different in the pictures on the reelart website, could that be from a different mold?
I cannot speak for the pics reelart posted.But the mask I have is an Iconsrecast and the quality is good.From what I know casting an Icons Replica is not really recasting because they are long time out of business.But you must have the Originalmask for that.When you cast anothers cast of his iconsmask you are a recaster.
If you don´t have a good eye for pics you can make the best prop looking bad.;)

I cannot speak for the pics reelart posted.But the mask I have is an Iconsrecast and the quality is good.From what I know casting an Icons Replica is not really recasting because they are long time out of business.But you must have the Originalmask for that.When you cast anothers cast of his iconsmask you are a recaster.
If you don´t have a good eye for pics you can make the best prop looking bad.;)
That's cool, I was thinking in buying one from him. It looks really detailed and solid. What do you think about the paint job?

The paintjob is ok but not really good in my eyes.I will repaint mine like the Icons.
I found this picture of an Icons Replica, maybe it'll help you with the colors. I don't know if this is the actual color scheme of the original prop, though. But it looks nice!

Attachments

• mask.JPG
    mask.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 42
This is the second mask that I mentioned. I tried to fix some problems using clay, based on some screen used prop pics.
Thank you for contribution about the Loki Mask versions.
7861644B-2AD8-4EB6-9828-21FFE6C83AEB.jpeg
43854D9A-8681-4908-BF3D-7FCD517E160F.jpeg
A9FE5A3E-F394-43E2-AD47-54EF0B6D1E67.jpeg
004FF1B9-F46D-4D2E-9979-8C2128504936.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back