Little Galactica

Sorry guys. I've been neglectiong you. I have started production and am running orders in batches of ten. I have sent out the first batch and am gearing up to so the second. A third rank is forming as well.

Go ahead and email me if you are interested in one. My email is;

cobywan@comcast.net

Hi,

I've been trying to e-mail you, but I haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if you got the messages. I'll try once more after writing this as I am very interested in the kit. :)

Cheers.

/Joe F
Sweden

Originally posted by joatrash@Aug 27 2005, 10:48 AM
Hi,

I've been trying to e-mail you, but I haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if you got the messages. I'll try once more after writing this as I am very interested in the kit. :)

Cheers.

/Joe F
Sweden
[snapback]1066509[/snapback]​

My reply to you bounced back today because it didn't get accessed from your account. I sent the message again this morning. If it doesn't reach you I'll need another , or correct, email address.

Hmm... very strange. My inboxes aren't full, but recently another RPF member failed to get a PM that I sent. I haven't gotten any reply today.

Correct address to me should be:

car@urbanchant.com

Or try to PM or e-mail me through the RPF maybe? Alternately, try forwarding to:

joe "at" urbanchant.com (replace "at" with @ and no spaces of course...)

If none of those work, I''ll PM you from my work e-mail. :)

Thanks.

/Joe F

Originally posted by cobywan+Aug 27 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cobywan @ Aug 27 2005, 04:41 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-joatrash
@Aug 27 2005, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Cheers.

/Joe F
Sweden
[snapback]1066509[/snapback]​

My reply to you bounced back today because it didn't get accessed from your account. I sent the message again this morning. If it doesn't reach you I'll need another , or correct, email address.
[snapback]1066649[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back