Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

A good lot of the people I've reached out to on the interest list have responded and, looking through the roster, I've reorganized and prioritized those who are still in on the project run and are still active. Some of the folks on the list haven't been seen on the boards in half a year so I can't expect getting a response from them soon. I'm gonna wait it out until I get some more responses in but, please, the sooner; the better! I just want to remind people know that I've got everything I need in place to get it going in full.

To anyone else, please get back as soon as you can so I can organize the list and get these out as fast as I can. To any potential interested parties, I'll likely offer spots up on those who don't respond at all.

I still need to hear back from these guys: Ghost neverdie ivuchan collector74 NCC1027 xwingercrash nailuj chingonaz0 LTsmash1200 Sherman Archibald Nicodema BeggarsCanyon Rachen CrankyScorpion ventuoguy Scruffylooking silverskyes402

I'm waiting on a couple parts to further upgrade my mini-lathe, but as soon as those repairs are through, I'm going to start producing the runs in earnest. That's a timetable of two weeks from now when I'll start.

Like before, I'll keep updating this thread as I go and keep in touch with those currently on the list to get their pieces. I'll also be taking any further interested names and waiting on those whom I've not heard back from yet.

It's happening, folks!

And Run 6 is completed ladies and gentlemen! I've contacted those on the run to receive their pieces and I'm gearing up shortly to start working on the getting Run 7 out the door.

20220517_181434.jpg

This project is officially running in earnest!

Did you…. Ever figure out if melting and re making your others is feasible? Asking for a friend.. me lol

List updated, as well as an update on Run 7: it's almost done! I just have the pommels to machine and I'll be contacting those on the run when that time comes.

It might slow down a bit after that as I go and cast more for Run 8 and Run 9, respectively.
I respect it though! That’s a lot of work man! Appreciate ya bud!

Hi, I was rereading your cast V3 descriptions. I think I might be a bit confused now on which is which. Is the stunt version the one with the detached emitter?

Hi, I was rereading your cast V3 descriptions. I think I might be a bit confused now on which is which. Is the stunt version the one with the detached emitter?

No, the "stunt" option is the hilt with the emitter attached. The "exhibit" version recreates the details that the V3 has when it was toured on exhibits (and currently has because of it).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back