Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley FINISHED SCULPT WITH VIDEO! (Nudity-ish)

Re: Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley Started!

Incredible, you have mad skills.
How one can conjure something like this from a chunk of clay is beyond me!

Just incase anyone has any doubt about Steves capabilities and are not sure this Ripley sculpt can do nothing else but succeed, check out this little Gem Steve sculpted not long ago... Steve is an out & out portrait sculptor and you better believe it as Maddam Tussauds seems to agree ;)

42723110150524623047116.jpg

42266810150524622972116.jpg

Top Gears Jeremy Clarkson...

Ripley looks fantastic (y)thumbsup:thumbsup comming along nicely :)
That Clarkson is amazing!! spot on (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I think a joint release campaign with Leigh's Bob will make all the Aliens fans in here crap their pants ^^

Thanks everyone!! :$

Sorry about the late reply. I set aside a week to work on siggers here and then fell horribly ill. Always the way. Anyway I managed some time on her today and I'll add a photo at the end of this post. Started work on the torso and smoothing her out a bit. Still quite rough but getting there :thumbsup

Vader2378
Sigourney! One of my favourite actresses and you've done her justice here! This sculpt is going to be amazing when finished!

Vader2378
I think a joint release campaign with Leigh's Bob will make all the Aliens fans in here crap their pants ^^

Thanks man! One of my favourites too, although I guess thats pretty evident :) And nice idea, Leighs alien is looking superb :thumbsup

clyde
Wow,

Captured!

Very nice Steve.

Thanks Jeremia! Great to see you on the boards. I'm going to post a thread soon that I think you will like. Email on its way...

Cyberman
Just incase anyone has any doubt about Steves capabilities and are not sure this Ripley sculpt can do nothing else but succeed, check out this little Gem Steve sculpted not long ago... Steve is an out & out portrait sculptor and you better believe it as Maddam Tussauds seems to agree

Wow Phil! :$:thumbsup That is massively humbling thank you mate. I will say though that Tussauds is not the be all and end all of portrait sculpture. As amazing as they are there, artists on here such as yourself are striving to reach and beat personal bests all the time and I say we'd give em a run for their money any day!

Heres that update:

DSCN4195.jpg

Cheers, Steve

Warrant officer Ripley is looking mighty fine.
Great update, Steve. She's progressing beautifully.

So I spent most of last night working on her face -- 'thats what he said' -- Boom! Haha, I am hilarious. Pure comedy gold.

Anyway, the update. Still not finished - but getting closer:

DSCN4204.jpg

Siggers3Day7.jpg

DSCN4210.jpg

Re: Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley UPDATE P3

Thanks again mate!! :thumbsup

Haven't done any more yet but thought I'd upload some better pictures.....

siggy1.jpg

siggy2.jpg

siggy3.jpg

siggy4.jpg

siggy5.jpg

siggy8.jpg

p.s. shes missing some clay on the back of her head because I don't really need to add the hair there given that its all coming off anyway, and thats why it looks a bit flat on the profile shots

Re: Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley UPDATE P3

Perfect! It's amazing to see the progress on the sculpt. Your skills are truly astonishing! For someone like me, wo can't even sculpt an adequate snowball in winter, this is just a pleasure to witness!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back