Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley FINISHED SCULPT WITH VIDEO! (Nudity-ish)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

azuredivina

no no no. this is not real.
it can't be real.

it's PERFECT.

what a breathtaking process. i'd take a week-long migraine just to witness it all! :facepalm

"Will you listen to me, Parker?! SHUT UP!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kreaton76

Looking awesome!

I have a question, for anyone that can answer. I'm new to sculpting people, mainly for masks now, but I would like to know... Why do you guys hollow out the eyes from the iris in?

Thanks.

Dewayne

Alaneye

Because from a distance they look like irises and helps the artist properly visualise the bust. The technique is often used on stone and bronze busts... there is even a technique for making it look like there is a spot of light in the eye.

Al

gyoung2993

Sr Member
That's too realistic......this is just sickening....it looks like her in every way...BRAVO...wow...you captured every essence of Ripley....jawdropping...I want one !!!.....LOL....amazing work my friend !