Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Bennie,

Interested in Rita photo (movie) version with note to the side (not attached). Let me know when I should send payment. These look awesome.
Thanks!

Mike

Bennie,

Interested in Rita photo (movie) version with note to the side (not attached). Let me know when I should send payment. These look awesome.
Thanks!

Mike
Hiya, keep a look out on this tread a s perios
Difallt I will offer one(or more) of each variant out rather Than a whole run. Will be easier and less stressful than the last run. I xmat jepordise my health for this any more so getting it done when I can.

Benny

Hiya, keep a look out on this tread a s perios
Difallt I will offer one(or more) of each variant out rather Than a whole run. Will be easier and less stressful than the last run. I xmat jepordise my health for this any more so getting it done when I can.

Benny
Benny,

No hurry, and no worries here. Take care of yourself. Was planning ahead for a Christmas present for my wife. Did not want to miss out on the next phase/run.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi All,

Thankyou so much for your patience during this run. I can finally say that I am 100% better now. All remaining will be going out on Wednesday.

Has anyone's address changed since preordering? PM if so.

I will send out tracking numbers shortly

Benny

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'm very happy to say....ALL REMAINING BOOKS ARE NOW ON THE WAY TO YOU!!! Tracking numbers have been emailed to you. If you are missing it please message me and i'll let you know. All Bathilda letters are separate, and the rings are attached to the cardboard packaging, to avoid them pressing into the covers.

I'd like to thank you all for your outstanding kindness and patience over this last year. things have not been easy to put it mildly, but thank you all for the support.

In the future I will not release these as pre-orders, but I will be making them when i have some spare time, and I will release a batch or ready-to-send books, in small batch or 3 or 4, 2 of each design. So keep an eye out if you are still interested in my work. or you are quite welcome to bug me to start a batch! ;)

Keep creating!!

Benny

Last edited:
Hello Ben,

As we previously discussed via mail, I've wrote this little comment just to express my interest in purchasing your amazing replica of the life and lies of Albus dumbledore

Kind regards
Hannah

Hi Benny,

I sent you a private message but I would LOVE to purchase a Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore. Any information on when you’ll be making more? And can I be added to the interest list? I can send you my e-mail.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back