Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

I didn't know you had different versions. I came across this thread and community when I was looking for a replica of the book. I saw a post by you that showed some internal book pages, let me see if i can find it and post it as a reply on here.
yes please add me to the interest list.

yes please add me to the interest list.
Great, no problem. Do you want the movie version, or the prop version? Movie version has a photo of rita on the back, the prop verison has a line drawn Rita on the back. Other than that they are the same. Remember to turn your notifications on so you dont miss any messages from me.

Benny

Hey! I love what you're doing!!
Can I be placed on the waitlist? I would prefer MV but am okay with PV if one becomes available first :)

Hey! I love what you're doing!!
Can I be placed on the waitlist? I would prefer MV but am okay with PV if one becomes available first :)
Of course. Things are a bit mad here at the moment, so I'm a bit behind with the books. I'll let you know when it's nearly ready.

Make sure your notifications are on, so you don't miss it.

Benny

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am doing a run of the Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore prop I've been making:

View attachment 555203 View attachment 555204 View attachment 1597404 View attachment 555205 View attachment 555206
View attachment 555209View attachment 555210View attachment 555211View attachment 555212View attachment 555213

I have recreated the prop version of the cover, as detailed as I can. It will be foiled and embossed to match. The inside cover matches the sample images I managed to find online.
The book is 318 pages long that I've stitched together that make for an actual book to read. Hopefully it makes sense and it's fun to read, I certainly think so! :p

Please note that as each cover is handmade there may be some slight differences between your copy and the pictures seen here. I try to fit in making the books around work and other commitments in life. so time varies on how quick I can make them.

The cost of each book will be £200. I live in the UK so if shipping overseas there will be additional cost for insured delivery. If ordering multiple books there may be less postage due. Payment is via Paypal, and I will send Payment details when the book is ready to send. If I dont receive an answer within a week, I will offer it to the next in the list.

Please PM or comment here for interest/questions. I'll list the order statuses/interest list in this thread, and indicate when it will be sent.

Cheers!

Current Run - September 2022:
C K Rubert - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 23rd Sept 2022
Dayle - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 30th Sept 2022

elinnnnilsson - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022
kninah - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022

Wantabookplease - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022
Meg - 1 Book (PV) - SENT Dec 2022

chitotoy - 1 Book (MV) - Estimated Jan 2023
KaliNChaos - 1 Book (MV) - Estimated Jan 2023

ned89 - 1 Book (MV) - Estimated Jan 2023

Next Run - Feb 2023:
pip - 1 Book (MV)
HauziBauzi - 1 book (??)
flaviuccio - 1 Book (MV)

danibrod83 - 1 Book (MV)

weB3now - 1 book (MV)
vampqueen80 - 1 book (MV)

Maellevd - 1 book (MV)

AmyBlankenship - 1 Book (??)

mlcc - 1 Book (PV)
magicalqueen007 - 1 Book (MV)
blahworld - 1 Book (MV)
SJMAVDS - 1 Book (??)
manonrobin - 1 Book (MV)
mpalmer6 - 1 Book (MV)
Marleen - 1 Book (MV)
Cherieeann - 1 Book (MV)
ArmiesONoobs - 1 Book (MV)
jesseweit - 1 Book (MV)
nakanokalronin - 1 Book (MV)
Stefuhkneeoh - 1 Book (MV)
House Elf - 1 Book (MV)

Rosemary - 1 Book (MV)
yellowroseag - 1 Book (MV)

- END OF RUN -

Interest:
LorduDesign
Wistanley
Yarooon
Kalel76
aeseven7
Aldo The Apache
bbmchl
Batman

bennygorilla are you still making this book? I would love to get my hands on one and I'm more than willing to be patient and wait!

Hi Everyone, Sorry i've been AWOL the last few weeks. been a bit of a hectic start to 2023. Hope fully i can get back to my crafting again this week and send out the books that are still to complete.

Sorry for the delay for anyone waiting!

Best,
Benny

Hi All,

I am doing a run of the Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore prop I've been making:

View attachment 555203 View attachment 555204 View attachment 1597404 View attachment 555205 View attachment 555206
View attachment 555209View attachment 555210View attachment 555211View attachment 555212View attachment 555213

I have recreated the prop version of the cover, as detailed as I can. It will be foiled and embossed to match. The inside cover matches the sample images I managed to find online.
The book is 318 pages long that I've stitched together that make for an actual book to read. Hopefully it makes sense and it's fun to read, I certainly think so! :p

Please note that as each cover is handmade there may be some slight differences between your copy and the pictures seen here. I try to fit in making the books around work and other commitments in life. so time varies on how quick I can make them.

The cost of each book will be £200. I live in the UK so if shipping overseas there will be additional cost for insured delivery. If ordering multiple books there may be less postage due. Payment is via Paypal, and I will send Payment details when the book is ready to send. If I dont receive an answer within a week, I will offer it to the next in the list.

Please PM or comment here for interest/questions. I'll list the order statuses/interest list in this thread, and indicate when it will be sent.

Cheers!

Current Run - September 2022:
C K Rubert - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 23rd Sept 2022
Dayle - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 30th Sept 2022

elinnnnilsson - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022
kninah - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022

Wantabookplease - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 31st Oct 2022
Meg - 1 Book (PV) - SENT Dec 2022

chitotoy - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 8th March 2023
KaliNChaos - 1 Book (MV) - SENT 8th March 2023
ned89 - 1 Book (MV) - Estimated 13th Mar 2023
pip - 1 Book (MV) - Estimated 13th Mar 2023

on list:

HauziBauzi - 1 book (??)
flaviuccio - 1 Book (MV)
wasifanoshin13 - 1 Book (MV)

danibrod83 - 1 Book (MV)

weB3now - 1 book (MV)
vampqueen80 - 1 book (MV)

Maellevd - 1 book (MV)

AmyBlankenship - 1 Book (??)

mlcc - 1 Book (PV)
magicalqueen007 - 1 Book (MV)
blahworld - 1 Book (MV)
SJMAVDS - 1 Book (??)
manonrobin - 1 Book (MV)
mpalmer6 - 1 Book (MV)
Marleen - 1 Book (MV)
Cherieeann - 1 Book (MV)
ArmiesONoobs - 1 Book (MV)
jesseweit - 1 Book (MV)
nakanokalronin - 1 Book (MV)
Stefuhkneeoh - 1 Book (MV)
House Elf - 1 Book (MV)

Rosemary - 1 Book (MV)
yellowroseag - 1 Book (MV)

- END OF RUN -

Interest:
LorduDesign
Wistanley
Yarooon
Kalel76
aeseven7
Aldo The Apache
bbmchl
Batman

Hello! I’m interested if still available in the future. Please add me to the list! Thanks ✌️

Hi Everyone, Sorry i've been AWOL the last few weeks. been a bit of a hectic start to 2023. Hope fully i can get back to my crafting again this week and send out the books that are still to complete.

Sorry for the delay for anyone waiting!

Best,
Benny
Benny, I know I am on the list and was contacted for a book a while ago, and would like to proceed if they are still £200. Let me know! Thanks!

Benny, I know I am on the list and was contacted for a book a while ago, and would like to proceed if they are still £200. Let me know! Thanks!
No worries i've added you back in. just make sure your notifications are on, so you dont miss any messages.

Benny

Hi All,

Sorry for the MIA recently. I've had a lot going on in my personal life. It's been a rough time, and i've not found time for crafting.

But, i'm back in a better place now and i can once again pick this up. For those that are still waiting on a book, please accept my apologies, I will get them out to you this week.

Those that are still on the list, i will be in touch when the book is nearly ready to post.

Much Love, Always,
Benny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back