Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Oh! it seems I arrived too late!

Is it possible to be added to a waiting list for next january's run or something?
I'll add you to the interest list. Its not too late, it's still open. I just don't have any printed books ready to make up yet.

I'll order up another 10 at the beginning of the year!

Sent from my vivo Xplay3S using Tapatalk

hay benny
i'm interested in one of your books if i can pay in january after all this christmas crazyness is over.

Hi Guys, Had a small snaffoo with the printer template. Should hopefully only put me back a day, but that means they may get tangled in the Christmas rush. I will send the 4 remaining books on the 18th Dec, unless anyone would like me to wait until after Christmas to send them?

shanealexannand?
Mr Bubbles?
sapper36?
picosbeak123?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, really sorry. I've had trouble with my back, so haven't been able to complete the books. I'm back on it this weekend though so will be sent Monday or Tuesday latest. Will update when sent.

Hi!
I´ve just discovered this , if it is possible , I´ll like to join the interest list. Don´t know if it is closed...
Thanks!

Hi!
I´ve just discovered this , if it is possible , I´ll like to join the interest list. Don´t know if it is closed...
Thanks!
I've added you to the interest list. Will be getting print run in January.

Just got our yesterday! Fantastic piece - The embossed cover is a really nice touch - Skimmed it last night & looking forward to a thorough read!

Got it today too! Incredible work in this book Bennygorilla, it has become my favorite Harry Potter prop in my collection.

If anyone is thinking about buying this one, DO IT. It was like having a second christmas this year. :p

Thank you all for the feedback, glad you all like it. Keep an eye out for others.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back