Limited Run Last Jedi Luke Crusader Pendant machined aluminum

Im Blown away by that so thanks so much for the surprise. Both my quartz arrived a few days back but i've been so busy with xmas prep I waited to open them until now. They really are amazing. Thanks for letting me on late and going the extra mile. Happy xmas from england. Let me know if you do any other props.

During the building of these pendants I misplaced 3 of them and machined 3 more. Those have now turned up so if anyone wants a pendant, please PM me. As with the ones already shipped out, they will come completed with the bolo slide and leather cord.

tracking numbers have been sent out for those from the recent batch. Sorry for the delay. I have 1 pendant left and will begin sending PM's to those who have inquired about the extra. after the PM is sent, there will be a 24 hour period in which they can pay. After that, I move onto the next person. I will consider doing another run if there is enough interest.

Wore my pendant as part of my “casual Luke” (sans cape) cosplay at Celebration...
IMG_7374.JPG

I'm pretty sure I saw you in that outfit at Celebration in Chicago. I saw the necklace and wondered if it was one of mine, but I thought "Nah it couldn't be"

Yep it was yours! I was SO looking forward to wearing it too. I cosplayed screen accurate on another day with cape and without the pendant, but wanted to do my own take on Ahch-to Luke as well. I have to say it felt pretty awesome wearing it around!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back