Limited Run Last Jedi Luke Crusader Pendant machined aluminum

I am interested in one, with red crystal. I see the list was capped at 12, but you have 14 listed. Any chance we can make it 15?

Just updated the list to include those who want more than one pendant as well as those who want a quartz crystal.
Any chance of getting before Christmas? Supposed to be one of my presents from the kids. Seems like we were getting close several weeks back.

Thanks!

Mike

I’m in no rush. If you need the money now I have no problem paying, but don’t worry about sending mine out first. If others are a priority that’s fine, I can wait

I can wait, and I can also pay when ever you want, so don’t think it’s a money thing ;)

It is with great relief and excitement that I can finally announce that all the parts are machined, Crystal's painted, pendants painted and invoiced are ready to be sent out. I will be sending out 2 waves of payment requests. 1st those who asked for natural quartz, then 24 hours later those that did not specify or asked for resin crystals. ALL PAID pendants will be shipped by week's end. This was taken earlier. On the left are the natural crystals.
20181202_234339.jpg

Hey everyone! PM's have been sent to the quartz crystal crowd. I goofed a little bit and ended up with an extra pendant with quartz crystal, so for anyone who did not already get the quartz up and wants it, now is your chance. First person to respond here gets it.

Thanks everyone!

Payment list has been updated. Still on schedule to ship Friday. I'll be sending the Non quartz folks a PM tonight as well.

Friendly reminder, with this new PM system, when you are replying to Kursosawa’s PM it’s being sent to everyone on his list

Just remember we call all see what everyone replies back so keep your financials private ;)

Good call Danny, I noticed that and started a new conversation to send my payment details (y)

Hey all. Please check the paid list on the 1st page. If you see an error please let me know. That being said, everyone on the interest list has been contacted. Unpaid pendants will be up for grabs come Monday morning. Thanks everyone!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back