Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

is this the one you guys are talking about?
24uvnrr.jpg

The other FX lightsabers in the catalog are shown with new display stands and are under the "Black Series" moniker. Kylo's should be an instant sell out since this might be the only replica we get of his for a while until efx or someone does a proper replica. The rumor is that Disney is producing the replicas themselves which I hope isn't true bc then it would be so much geared towards collectors as it is towards the average shopper.

They should be, I can't imagine Hasbro not going that route again.

My questions are - will these still use strip LEDs and will Hasbro implement their own Flash on clash?

They did say these were "more realistic".

Incorporating improvements such as a better LED strip design and thicker blade walls such as Parks' (http://www.parksabers.com/Blade_Anatomy.html),

flash-on-clash would be awesome but not as easy to implement with LED string vs. Luxeon. Realistic flicker, available replacement blades, rechargeable battery pack with charge port...

If Hasbro started making viable light-medium dueling sabers it would open up a whole new market segment for them... it's fun to speculate I must say.

The anticipation is killing me. Why are they being so coy with the reveals? It isn't like we HAVEN'T seen the thing in a dozen photographs.

Same. It shouldn't be this complicated.

Possible ways we might be getting the Kylo on FF:
-The Target leaked listing could mean a surprise release (why would they do that though?).
-The leaked catalogue could be incomplete for the consumers (same question).

Ways we won't:
-The Target listing is for later this year
-The leaked catalogue is complete for retailer purposes and they are waiting to release it (again, WHY)

They should be, I can't imagine Hasbro not going that route again.

My questions are - will these still use strip LEDs and will Hasbro implement their own Flash on clash?

They did say these were "more realistic".

Does anyone know how did Hasbro's FX sabers compare to MR?? I have only had MR??

Thanks

Tom

Does anyone know how did Hasbro's FX sabers compare to MR?? I have only had MR??

Thanks

Tom

I had Hasbro's first fx release (non-removable blade) of Anakin, Vader and Luke. They felt, looked and sounded exactly the same as their MR counterparts (or so close that it was apples vs. oranges). The newer releases of removable blades are an improvement though in sound and light.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back