Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

I'm a little disappointed by how it looks... Reminds me of the OWK episode one from a while back... Fat and disproportionate to the real prop....

Wish they had made the blades textured or something to make them look more "fiery". Either way, glad to see it might actually be ready for retail this weekend. Those side blades look a little long too, and the same thickness as the main blade, I think they should have been overall smaller.

Last edited:
It is definitely NOT removable.

You can tell by the width of the box (if that open box on the floor is the box it came in..),

Bummer. I Really wanted this.

PS, is this metal?

If we have confirmed that this will be METAL I'm buying this like a fool.

Also, this is my first post. I have lurked here for years, registered the other month, but this thread drew me out.

Sup guys!

I realize this is a front to back comparison, but you can still get an idea about how off the proportions seem to be.

kylo_rens_hilt.0.jpg

By lazy, do you mean smart? Lol

The removable blade versions will come out later, so they can make more $ on the same sabers.

Lolz.

This is somewhat of a let down for me.

Bummer. I really want a Kylo hilt but I'm not into electronics anymore.

Maybe I'll wait to see what the in hand opinions are and get in on that Korbanth run.

Or maybe I'll just cave and buy this the moment I see it.

Yeah that sounds right.

Well I'll be skipping this one until I can find it cheap. Hilt looks fat, paint job is awful and they just used regular blades :( I think it was kept under wraps because it's so disappointing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back