Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

H0llyw00d

Sr Member
What makes you think the blades won't be removable?

The 2010 Hasbro FXs with removable blades had a pretty nifty stand for displaying with the blade attached or detached. The new "floating" stand appears to just be for permanently attached blades like the 2007 and earlier MR and Hasbro sabers.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The removable blade sabers also came with blade plug pieces, which are not shown above, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still no further info on this, so I wouldn't hold my breath for this being out on the 4th. Really dumb decision to not put this in the first wave.

bh1138

Still no further info on this, so I wouldn't hold my breath for this being out on the 4th. Really dumb decision to not put this in the first wave.

Looks like a price tag has been seen on shelves at least. Seems like it's a safe bet for Friday.

14JWt1b.jpg

http://imgur.com/14JWt1b,O1o1V5E,Qk...bFRnf,72Kcfmc,AnBsibt,VsP9Dh3,iG6xYih,VHucNYT

stevechewbacca

Well, my first question is : does the blades led look like the movie's blades ? I mean, this kind of electrum/storm lightning render is hard to get in real life but may be they succeed in making it :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.