Kurgan sword case, from the film, complete relplica using original film prop

Re: Kurgan sword case, from the film..

for your viewing

b733bdc8.jpg

That is so cool my head is going to explode!!
Thank you for posting the pics!!
Awesome!!

That's ironic. I just watched highlander with the commentary on last night, and heard Russel talking about how he still had the sword.

That's ironic. I just watched highlander with the commentary on last night, and heard Russel talking about how he still had the sword.

lol re read the first post, he still does own it;... he sent it to me to fix adn replicate...

no the marto is slightly larger... slightly

ok i got an email from someone who KNOWS for a fact i dont have the original sword lol and states he KNOWs for a fact the spikes were fired off camera by someone else hahaha
i laugh because why is it some people think they KNOW everything about everything?

if theres something any of you really want to know or see about this let me know :)

any way i promised someone else id show it so heres the small obscure latch on teh bottom of the guard...
8af21edb.jpg

I see the blade is in two pieces, as it should be, how does the top portion of blade attach? Pics? Something that slides into lower half of blade?

oh and let me be pretty specific here.. this blade is not... IS NOT safe to swing when you hook them together.. the scene in the film used 2 swords... one to put together and one to swing around...

they suggested that when i produce them that i use 2 set screws that you have to tighten up when you attach the 2 halves together...

so... ya lol

oh and let me be pretty specific here.. this blade is not... IS NOT safe to swing when you hook them together.. the scene in the film used 2 swords... one to put together and one to swing around...

they suggested that when i produce them that i use 2 set screws that you have to tighten up when you attach the 2 halves together...

so... ya lol

I wouldn't add the set screws in the blade! Then it wouldn't be screen accurate!:lol
Just send a warning statement letter along with the sword that it is NOT to be swung. There! You're no longer liable!:cool:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back