Kurgan sword case, from the film, complete relplica using original film prop

Thanks!
Do you also know the diameter please?
I lied. .267"

1691397864809.png

no, look at the capture i gave you of my project. it gives you an approximate that you could round to .25. it was filmed in a time when nobody cared about measuring, it was most likely english and .25".
I'm sorry if tis comes off harsh, but you can literally do the same research I have done and it will be super easy and you will never need to ask again. People just want things handed to them these days and it's annoying.

no, look at the capture i gave you of my project. it gives you an approximate that you could round to .25. it was filmed in a time when nobody cared about measuring, it was most likely english and .25".
I'm sorry if tis comes off harsh, but you can literally do the same research I have done and it will be super easy and you will never need to ask again. People just want things handed to them these days and it's annoying.
I have to be honest, I can't make head or tail of the image in post #263 so I kind of understand the confusion, but it could just be me, a is it two faces or a vase kind of thing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back