Knowing (2009) movie props?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Carrossea

Hello, everyone,

I've been searching around to see if anyone has made any props from the movie Knowing (2009) starring Nicolas Cage. I am most interested in the page with all the numbers that was found in the time capsule. PropStore is selling a production made page for over $700, but I don't want to pay that much for something that can easily be replicated, considering it is technically suppose to be just a normal, white piece of paper with a bunch of pencil writing on it.

So anyone know if any of these props are available somewhere for sale on this forum? Or any site that sells them for a fair price?

If not, anyone willing to make one?

Thanks. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rik1138

Sr Member
I have a production-made numbers sheet (although I've never verified it's screen-use)... I can scan it if you want. The last few numbers might be different, especially the 'EE' on the end as there were several different versions made, but the rest is a copy of the original hand-written sheet...

Carrossea

I have a production-made numbers sheet (although I've never verified it's screen-use)... I can scan it if you want. The last few numbers might be different, especially the 'EE' on the end as there were several different versions made, but the rest is a copy of the original hand-written sheet...
Yes, that would be awesome! Just sent you a PM. Thanks! :eek