Interest Jurassic World - Indominus Rex - Broken Tooth Prop

Sorenzo

I just finished up my Jurassic World I-Rex Broken Tooth build. The piece was hand sculpted the mold and cast using Smooth On products.

The casts are coming out beautifully, Smooth Cast 320 with zero bubbles and the seam line runs along the 'break' in the tooth, so clean up is minimal.

I'm looking to see if there would be any interest in a run?

Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (39).jpg Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (41).jpg Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (43).jpg

I'm asking for £25 GBP (approx $38 USD) for each casting, that includes shipping to anywhere in the world. Aiming to get the first batch shipped by the end of the month.

I did a quick paint job to one yesterday, this was a series of acrylic washes directly onto the cast, simple but effective. I'll consider doing a run of finished pieces if there is an interest. I have my eye on some Vallejo Model Air paints to use in my air gun to give it a much more authentic finish.

Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (45).jpg Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (46).jpg Indominus Rex Tooth WIP jpg (47).jpg

If you are interested please leave a comment with your chosen finish and we can take it from there.

-Interested Persons-

EmmaINCandyLand -
Chadcham-

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back