Done / Completed DRAGONSLAYER - The "TOOTH" of 'Vermithrax Pejorative', the Dragon!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"The Tooth of Vermithrax the Dragon" from the movie Dragonslayer!

Screen-captures were used in hand-sculpting this replica, down to every little detail!!!

Material: Plastic Resin

Measurements: 15" long x 2 1/4" wide at thickest part

Weight: 11 ounces

The Travelers brought this Tooth to the Sorcerer, thinking it was a claw, as proof of the Dragon that threatened their village.

Vermithrax Pejorative is a 400 year old androgynous dragon that has threatened the post-Roman kingdom of Urland for years. Translated from Latin, her name means "The Wyrm of Thrace that makes things Worse".
She is the mother of three dragonets, all of whom were killed by the sorcerer's apprentice Galen Bradwarden, and was herself destroyed by Bradwarden and his master Ulrich.

The photos do not do this prop any justice! The last four photos are Screen Captures from the movie...

FYI: Australia Shipping requires "USPS Express Shipping"!!!

Price:

SOLD OUT!!!

Tooth.jpg

Tooth2.jpg

Tooth3.jpg

vlcsnap-171413.png

vlcsnap-170413.png

vlcsnap-169632.png

dragonslayer-5633db3b5c0cd.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these teeth from your last run and it's absolutely beautiful. An essential piece for my Dragonslayer display. If anyone is on the fence, don't miss this opportunity. Any chance you will do another run of the Sorcerer's Amulet? That's the last piece I need to complete my collection.

RelicMaker Do you have any of these left? I actually just watched this movie for the first time solely because you made a prop from it. I also vote in favor of an amulet run :)

The amulet was stunning. I sold most of my replica props 10 years ago and that is the one regret out of the whole bunch.

RelicMaker Do you have any of these left? I actually just watched this movie for the first time solely because you made a prop from it. I also vote in favor of an amulet run :)
I just sold the last Tooth about a week ago...
The Amulet only accepts a certain size Fluorite Octahedron, and the place I used to get them from no longer carries them and I've been very unsuccessful finding more... I've scoured ebay and etsy and bought a few, but when they arrive, they are always too small...
So, the only way to do a run of the Amulet, is to mold and cast plastic resin stones for the Amulet... :rolleyes:
I made the huge Spear as well, but there's no chance of doing another of those runs either...

By the way, I think it's "Vermithrax" as a pejorative, not "Vermithrax Pejorative". The second word isn't Latin.

So I think what Ulrich was saying was that this one is locally referred to by the "worm-throated" slur. Since he was performing for Valerian and the villagers, it was his very fancy way of saying, "I can tell from these scales that you've got one of the long-necked ones bothering you."

This is exactly like the way the Alien is not really called a "Xenomorph". Gorman was just trying to sound all educated by using a big word, which means "alien shape", which basically means nothing. It really has no name. But I hate when toy companies market it as a "Xenomorph", as if that's some kind of species. It isn't.

Last edited:
I just sold the last Tooth about a week ago...
The Amulet only accepts a certain size Fluorite Octahedron, and the place I used to get them from no longer carries them and I've been very unsuccessful finding more... I've scoured ebay and etsy and bought a few, but when they arrive, they are always too small...
So, the only way to do a run of the Amulet, is to mold and cast plastic resin stones for the Amulet... :rolleyes:
I made the huge Spear as well, but there's no chance of doing another of those runs either...
No worries! Thanks for at least introducing me to a super enjoyable movie that I hadn't watched before. If you ever do another run at some point, then count me in.

"The Tooth of Vermithrax the Dragon" from the movie Dragonslayer!

Screen-captures were used in hand-sculpting this replica, down to every little detail!!!

Material: Plastic Resin

Measurements: 15" long x 2 1/4" wide at thickest part

Weight: 11 ounces

The Travelers brought this Tooth to the Sorcerer, thinking it was a claw, as proof of the Dragon that threatened their village.

Vermithrax Pejorative is a 400 year old androgynous dragon that has threatened the post-Roman kingdom of Urland for years. Translated from Latin, her name means "The Wyrm of Thrace that makes things Worse".
She is the mother of three dragonets, all of whom were killed by the sorcerer's apprentice Galen Bradwarden, and was herself destroyed by Bradwarden and his master Ulrich.

The photos do not do this prop any justice! The last four photos are Screen Captures from the movie...

FYI: Australia Shipping requires "USPS Express Shipping"!!!

Price:

$95
(Plus Shipping)

Only a few of these available!!! Post if you're interested and I'll send payment details! :cool:(y)

These will be ready to ship this week!

View attachment 1689523
View attachment 1689524
View attachment 1689525

View attachment 1689528
View attachment 1689527
View attachment 1689526
View attachment 1689529
Very interested if still available

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back