Unlimited Run Jurassic Park Cryocan

DinoDino

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello All,

Over the past 2 years I have been on a quest for the most accurate Cryocan replica from the original Jurassic Park movie. It took a lot of work, but I believe I have got there. I just finished a pilot run of about 25 units which went to members of the Jurassic Park Motor Pool. I am planning my next run now and wanted to see if anyone on here would like one. If you are interested the work I did to get to this point you can find my other forum post documenting my progress and all the improvements I have made over the past two years.

IMG_1638.jpg

More Pictures
IMG_1639.jpg
IMG_1641.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg
IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1650.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
So here is are the details:
  • Machined 6061 Aluminum Microcentrifuge Holder
  • 10 Vials and labels Included
  • Working Spring Action
  • Domed Base
  • Fits inside Barbasol Can
  • Can Not Included!
Cost $200 +shipping and handling
Please reply or send me a PM saying that you want one and I will add your name to the sales list and send link for payment. $50 upfront to reserve your spot and the remained due when the part is ready to ship.

I have 10 screen accurate cans as well. $65 each. First come First serve. After these 10 are gone if there is enough interest I will source and make more cans. So please let me know if you would like a can as well even if you are not in the first 10.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Sales List
Lost in Trek w/ Can
2. strategicgfy w/ Can
3. tloeder
4. bpalaganas w/ Can
5. Mike76 w/ Can
6. JoeG w/ Can
7. Synz314 w/ Can
8. belloq can only
9. skahtul w/ can
10. amadeusw w/ can
11. carl w/ can
12. Fallen21 w/ can
13. AnubisGuard w/ can
14. juvatwad w/ can
15. shpider w/ 2 cans
16. Jay1138 w/ can
17. Harrison4257 can only
18. Funky w/ can
19. Funky w/ can
20. kurtyboy w/ can
21. Jediscum /w a label for their own can
22. jhusel
23. peter1701 w/ can
24 el toro

Last edited:

bpalaganas

I am also interested in both the complete cryocentrifuge and screen accurate barbasol can prop replicas.
Please add me to your list and PM me when ready.
Thanks

DinoDino

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Synz314 I am think it should be less than 2 months. But I am hoping to make them much faster than that. Just depends on if the kids let me have free time. haha. I have been developing the process to make them with the goal to be able to crank them out in batches.

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please add me to the list for a set of both the Microcentrifuge and an accurate barbasol can.

PM sent too.

DinoDino

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you all for your replies. I have updated the list with everyone's name so far. I am really pleased with the response and have already started producing them.

Jediscum

Please add me for one Microcentrifuge at least. For the shaving cans, are you supplying a label to go over the can? Only reason I ask is because I have a can, but could definitely use a label.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.