Unlimited Run Jurassic Park Cryocan

Thanks for the update. Any news about the outer barbasol cans? Is it possible to have these printed on the can or will they be decals?
Just repeating my previous question ;) . Do you think ypu will be able to offer finished cans where the barbasol label is actually printed on the can (instead of a label glued to the can)?

If I can sell all of this batch, then I will have the resources to place an order for Cans with the label directly printed on them. The minimum quantities are just so large that it makes it hard for me to risk investing that much. I think it was something around 1000 cans.. But if the first 100 sell, then I go ahead and get custom cans made too.
In the mean time all the insert only orders come with a label and I am working on a video showing how to make your own can. You just have to look around for a can of the right shape. There are several products that have the right shape can and I will show those off. Then you cut the can shorter, paint it white and add the label.

My Cryocan arrived yesterday- what a wonderful New Years addition to my collection : )
Thanks Joshua for a well-made prop replica!

Attachments

• 977B21EA-9E6D-49C8-B148-252A45CAB0CF.jpeg
    977B21EA-9E6D-49C8-B148-252A45CAB0CF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
This is amazing. I just ordered one from your site and can't wait to get it.
Can you give an idea of the diameter of the cryo can insert part at it's widest internal part and of the bottom ring that forms the base? I have one of those empty "stash cans" you can buy off Aliexpress and Amazon, which after a little work, is actually a pretty solid replica.
The one I bought had a white button and silver top, but a little careful painting and it looks just pretty decent. I 3D printed an insert using my resin printer, and itl's okay, but in the end I prefer a genuine metal insert.
Hoping this one fits inside the can I have!
Failing that, can you advise of the Glass Cleaner can that works?
Resized Stash Can.jpg
resized Painted Can.jpg

Got mine in today.

It was shipped in a padded envelope, instead of a box. I was surprised it wasn't damaged. The Barbasol label did get fairly wrinkled though.

The centrifuge is really nice though. Great machining and the spring mechanism works well.

Any recommendations on what liquid to fill the vials with?

Last edited:
Got mine in today.

It was shipped in a padded envelope, instead of a box. I was surprised it wasn't damaged. The Barbasol label did get fairly wrinkled though.

The centrifuge is really nice though. Great machining and the spring mechanism works well.

Any recommendations on what liquid to fill the vials with?

View attachment 1661818
I use lemon scented dish soap! Doesn't stain the vials, and doesn't have any possibility of growing bacteria :)

I use lemon scented dish soap! Doesn't stain the vials, and doesn't have any possibility of growing bacteria :)
That’s a great idea. I’ve used various liqueurs before for potions and elixirs. (banana liqueur would be my choice for this) The alcohol makes them sterile, they’re slightly thicker than water and look great. But, unless vials are sealed perfectly air tight, the alcohol tends to evaporate over just a few weeks/months.
Dish soaps a great alternative.

Has anyone had any updates on their order's shipping? A few folks ordered mid -December and were asking for updates. I ordered mid-Jan and have heard nothing. No reply to messages and almost a month since OP even visited the site. Not quite at the worrying stage but definitely a little curious.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back