Unlimited Run Jurassic Park inspired Velociraptor Claws and Display Options

Just a quick update and share...
I ordered a finished black claw, an unfinished claw, and one of each stand unfinished as I wanted this to be a bit of a project for me.
Overall very pleased with how this turned out. The casts were perfect and held up to handling and painting just fine. Now my boys want their own set!! red4 I took some inspiration from your color schemes.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update and share...
I ordered a finished black claw, an unfinished claw, and one of each stand unfinished as I wanted this to be a bit of a project for me.
Overall very pleased with how this turned out. The casts were perfect and held up to handling and painting just fine. Now my boys want their own set!! @red4 I took some inspiration from your color schemes.

View attachment 827175 View attachment 827174

Very nice. I like the color variation in the brown claw.

I am interested in a black claw on a grey vertical display shipping to California 91941.... Still available? And does the claw have both sides or is one side flat?

@red4
These got a lot of interest when I posted them in the JP FB page. I directed them to your eBay page...

I don't have a lot on there. Most people have a Reddit account, and I take orders through there too. You can send my Reddit username to them in private messages. It's the same as my Ebay name (though I'm not 100% certain how you found it).

I don't have a lot on there. Most people have a Reddit account, and I take orders through there too. You can send my Reddit username to them in private messages. It's the same as my Ebay name (though I'm not 100% certain how you found it).

Lol. I was actually looking for painting examples / inspiration for the other claw and saw a bunch of your stuff. When I mentioned the RPF, I got crickets...

Lol. I was actually looking for painting examples / inspiration for the other claw and saw a bunch of your stuff. When I mentioned the RPF, I got crickets...

RPF or Reddit? Either way, taking orders through Ebay is workable, but a lot clunkier, and it comes out more expensive for buyers, since I have to factor in Ebay's fee, and I don't know the buyer's location until after they make a purchase, so I have to guess upward for shipping.

RPF. Yeah, I can’t imagine eBay being the cheapest but from a random buyer perspective, it’s the most convenient. I prefer to go direct in any case.

Mine just arrived. I love it. Great workmanship. I quickly added a bit of Fullers Earth to give it that fresh from the ground touch =)

Claw1.jpg

The display is still awaiting the Hammond cane top egg, but for now:

claw2.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back