Unlimited Run Jurassic Park inspired Velociraptor Claws and Display Options

red4

Sr Member
Selling an unlimited run of castings and painted sets for these replica raptor claws and rock displays.

Each Claw comes in 2 mold styles. One is Fossilized (note the cracks and pits). The other is Non-fossilized (note the smooth textures, and pointy tip).

Each Rock Display comes in 2 mold styles. One is shaped like Isla Nublar from Jurassic Park. The other is a Vertical display, with a recess shaped like a claw.
Please note that the Vertical display does not fit a Non-fossilized claw.

In the descriptions below "Default" refers to items that are dyed and painted.

Default Rock Displays
Any 1 Default Rock Display is $45
1 additional Default Rock Display is $22
Each additional Default Rock display after that is $10

Default Claws
Any 1 Default Claw is $23
1 additional Default Claw is $11
Each additional Default Claw after that is $5

Undyed, Unpainted Castings
1 Rock Display is $13
1 Claw is $8
Each additional casting is $5

I can also do custom paint jobs starting at $50 for Rock Displays, and $30 for Claws. The price increases depending on complexity.

Shipping is additional. I can ship internationally from the US. Paypal payments only.

See below for Default color options:
ckkTF83.jpg

btykQn5.png

TEBgc2E.png

lYVfFg7.png

The following photo demonstrates the stark white color of all undyed items.
3cR9RiI.png

ZEf7HBM.jpg

ylIoAOa.jpg

More photos upon request.

Last edited:
These look awesome. I'm definitely interested (though likely towards the end of the month due to car issues). Just wondering how much clean up the unpainted castings will require and how much shipping to the UK would potentially cost (1 claw and 1 Isle Nublar stand)

Thanks!

These look awesome. I'm definitely interested (though likely towards the end of the month due to car issues). Just wondering how much clean up the unpainted castings will require and how much shipping to the UK would potentially cost (1 claw and 1 Isle Nublar stand)

Thanks!

If you have an x-acto knife and sandpaper, you can clean up the castings in about 20 minutes or quicker. However, out of the molds, they have sharp and pointy edges that I prefer not to send to customers, so I can do the clean up for you at no extra charge. If you're concerned about bubbles, there may be a few small ones here and there, but they tend to complement the rocky look.

Thanks for getting back to me, sounds great! You obviously have gone through a lot of effort with these and it shows :) Look forward to getting one of these soon.

I've ordered a few of these for myself and as gifts for precocious nephews and they are hands down just great. A good activity to do with a kid, painting up the raw castings etc.

Any plans on doing the plaster version again, too?

The plaster casting of the claw was only done for the sake of weathering it down with carving tools to look like a fossil. The plaster accepts new sculptural detail really easily because it's so brittle. I could make you some plaster castings if you really want, but they're very impractical, and won't withstand a lot of handling. I guarantee the plaster claw will be shattered in 48 hours if you don't handle it like a chicken egg.

So am I correct in understanding that an unpainted vertical rock display + unpainted claw is $15 + shipping? If these are ready to ship, please PM me info and I'll pay asap. Thanks!

So am I correct in understanding that an unpainted vertical rock display + unpainted claw is $15 + shipping? If these are ready to ship, please PM me info and I'll pay asap. Thanks!

I don't have any ready-to-ship at the moment. All my resin is used up on previous orders, but I am expecting a new shipment of resin soon. Would you still like to place an order?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back