Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Coins have arrived. You can PAY now.

Paid!

Awesome work man. Can't wait to accidentally drop it down a drain pipe while walking down the street trying to look cool wearing a suit and sporting my Keanu rat-beard.

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

The new coins have arrived.

The PREPAID people have had their coins sent out.

If Throwmetheidol and Darth Odious could PM me with the Date you've paid, I'm sure I've mailed out your package, but for some reason your name didn't get crossed off as mailed.
PM sent

All people that have paid so far have had their coins mailed out.

Everyone else can pay now.

I'll send out PM's at some point, but usually I wait a while.

Mine arrived safely!!!!

d2ca63055b7bfb4b97c3e9fc875d1763.jpg

Working on a case for this but here are my coins. No I didn't purchase that many coins. :D These are brass washers that are roughly the same size as the challenge coins.

IMG_0594.JPG

Working on a case for this but here are my coins. No I didn't purchase that many coins. :D These are brass washers that are roughly the same size as the challenge coins.

View attachment 756918

That is brilliant. I looked at brass coin blanks, but they were still expensive. I didn't look at washers.

:D Thanks. I can put 2 on the front of a stack of 25, 2 on the back if needed and still have 1 left for the magic display case thing others have used since I picked up 5 of these coins.
They work well. The only problem I found is the edge on the challenge coin is perfect (super shiny) and the edge on the washers is rough. I may be able to sand down and polish, but from an angle picture it isn't that bad looking. I found these on evilbay international and had to wait a little while for them to arrive.

My coin arrived safely, and I'm beyond stoked. Beautiful work and much higher quality than I anticipated. Considering ordering more very soon (even with my blood oath marker and coin set coming) ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back