Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Coins have arrived. You can PAY now.

Sorry for the delay but my payment has been sent.

No problem. The list has finally gotten smaller, so I'll be sending out PM's soon. TheRPF won't let you just write 1 message and .CC. 100 people. :D

Wow !!! Just got my coins today and I must say these are amazing!!! They have a significant weight a little heavier than a silver dollar!! I love them I wished I ordered more !!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And they are the same size..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got Mine today : FANTASTIC!!!!!! Thanks Jintosh for making this possible!

Massive and major apologies for the delay. Payment sent.

:D Thanks. I can put 2 on the front of a stack of 25, 2 on the back if needed and still have 1 left for the magic display case thing others have used since I picked up 5 of these coins.
They work well. The only problem I found is the edge on the challenge coin is perfect (super shiny) and the edge on the washers is rough. I may be able to sand down and polish, but from an angle picture it isn't that bad looking. I found these on evilbay international and had to wait a little while for them to arrive.

If I was you I would weld them together from the inside and bring the size down a notch on a lathe so it match the coin's size. It would also solve your rough edges problem but thats just me sinse I'm a machinist (and computer engineer but not officially).

If I was you I would weld them together from the inside and bring the size down a notch on a lathe so it match the coin's size. It would also solve your rough edges problem but thats just me sinse I'm a machinist (and computer engineer but not officially).

Or just get brass bar stock and machine in notches where the coins would separate.
I always have issues getting a perfectly clean lathe in brass with my lathe.

Or just get brass bar stock and machine in notches where the coins would separate.
I always have issues getting a perfectly clean lathe in brass with my lathe.

That would work too but its hard to replicate what two coins side by side looks like. The notches would need to be very thin.

I was finally able to get a picture going to share here. Thank you again. IMG_0263.JPG

I was finally able to get a picture going to share here. Thank you again.View attachment 758208

My pleasure. I ended up having 610 coins made. 150 for second run and 460 for the third run. Sure, I'll likely end up putting some on eBay, but another person might not have wanted to bother having that many coins made. Glad I stuck with it.

got my coins today and they look fantastic. well worth the wait. top notch work Jintosh.

Where is the payment info? I did not receive any PMs that said we can pay now. Thanks!

Where is the payment info? I did not receive any PMs that said we can pay now. Thanks!

Sorry about that. I did not get to send out PM's when I meant to. Here's the info.

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT IN THIS POST CAREFULLY.
The coins are $15 each. Please compute your own totals. You must pay for the amount of coins listed for you in Post 1.
USA shipping is $5 for up to 7 coins. And $8 for USA shipping for 8 or more coins.
International shipping for 1-3 coins will be $XX.
International shipping for 4-6 coins will be $Xx.
International shipping for 7-12 coins will be $XX
PayPal payment MUST be for "Goods and Services". Anyone using "Friends and Family" will have their money returned and asked to use
"Goods and Services"
Please send PayPal payment to : Payment@TheLostRoom.org
Click on "Add note" and include your RPF name and the number of coins you are purchasing.
Not adding a note will delay updating your status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Since a lot of the people here, including me, is pretty new to this forum.
The last we can do as a thank for the outstanding work Jintosh has put in, is to give him a good feedback.
You can do this easy by clicking the number behind the "Feedback:" below his profile picture here in the thread and then "submit feedback" on the right side.

And to keep this post relevant, I have had my first batch of the coins for a good couple of months now.
Have 2 coins on display, given away 2 (very happy receiver) and 2 I tend to play around with, just because I like the feel of them.
And they are holding up really really well, seems to be very good quality finish on them.

Overall this experience has made me want to get both more props and especially coins.

Again, thanks for all your hard work Jintosh.

Yes, thank you for your kind words and feedback. I'm glad everyone is liking the coins.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back