Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Very nice , small imperfection on one coins plating but they really are great.

4tnh1k.jpg

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Got mine yesterday, excellent quality, very impressed. Feedback left. Thank you Jintosh.

Thank you guys. And thanks for the encouragement to follow through. I was discouraged there for a moment part way through. :D

Jintosh, 5 coins more for me total 15 coins.

Can you put me down for 6 coins if your still doing them thanks.

I put you on the wait list. Since I carried 40 coins over, there should be at least 40 coins at the end for the wait list.

My coin arrived today, now I can show all 3 unique sides at once :)

John Wick Coins 1.jpgJohn Wick Coins 2.jpg

2, 2nd run coins above 1, 3rd run coin. BTW, thanks for the cool card to go with them.

My coin arrived today, now I can show all 3 unique sides at once :)

View attachment 752988View attachment 752989

2, 2nd run coins above 1, 3rd run coin. BTW, thanks for the cool card to go with them.

I wanted it to look kinda like a baseball card. Maybe I should do a run of the major characters as cards. ;)

I really like that display. The card fits nicely, and the coins look like you just threw them in the air and they are falling down....REALLY cool.

I really like that display. The card fits nicely, and the coins look like you just threw them in the air and they are falling down....REALLY cool.

Not a bad idea, i had them all nice and upright facing. I should rotate them to make it more random looking. :)

Monkey540, whats the name from this frame ? Its a good idea for a gift.

Dude, I can MARKET this ! If you want a half hour to get ready for work after the alarm goes off, it could count down and it would be clearer how much time you have left till you have to walk out the door. That would be an awesome alarm clock. :D

That's genius, like a time bomb without the bomb hahaha

PayPal for coins sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jintosh, can we send you the momey now or wait ?

coins received, feedback left... awesome work Jintosh, thanks!

Jintosh, can we send you the momey now or wait ?

You've already paid for your main coins.

As far as the wait list, please wait. I gotta make sure there are actually some left before accepting payment for wait list coins.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back