Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Hey, sorry, been gone, a few things, I'm on the numbers list, I only ordered one, can I change it to more?

Also I'm able to prepay?

As for the Chronicle replicas, I saw them at SDCC, pretty nice, they said they used the molds from the film and that it's the same mold for the coins for 1 and 2, but some get the lines? So IDK, the ones on display at the con didn't have the lines that I could see.

I ordered from them, it will be interesting to compare yours and theirs, see how close they are. I'll post pic when I get them.

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Hey, sorry, been gone, a few things, I'm on the numbers list, I only ordered one, can I change it to more?

Also I'm able to prepay?

As for the Chronicle replicas, I saw them at SDCC, pretty nice, they said they used the molds from the film and that it's the same mold for the coins for 1 and 2, but some get the lines? So IDK, the ones on display at the con didn't have the lines that I could see.

I ordered from them, it will be interesting to compare yours and theirs, see how close they are. I'll post pic when I get them.

Looks like you're on the list for 2 coins. You can PrePay for the 2 coins. At the end, there is likely to be some coins left over, so people on the waiting list get first dibs on leftover coins. You can ask to be on the waiting list for a Reasonable amount of coins.

On Wednesday, I'll send out the 40 (or so) coins that I have to people on the list 57 or higher that are Prepaid. Coins will go in order of those that have paid already.

how do I prepay, I am luckily on the list earlier.

Like to be on the wait list for 4 coins. Thanks.

#72 on the list, prepaid for 6 coins in this run + international shipping.

Paypal Transaction ID - 01Y09822F43245913

Hi Jintosh,

Can I be added to the waiting list for one coin?

Thanks

how do I prepay, I am luckily on the list earlier.

In the top of each message is a post number. Go back through the messages to #506.

Read ALL instructions carefully. :)

Payment sent, thanks for your help !

On Wednesday, I'll send out the 40 (or so) coins that I have to people on the list 57 or higher that are Prepaid. Coins will go in order of those that have paid already.
Looking forward to the getting the coins!

Damn, it's just going to miss me, lol

Okay, I sent out the unclaimed coins from the first part of the run. I included Monkey. ;)

My coins arrived this week. Thank you for incredible work. They truly are amazing and once again I am astounded by the craftsmanship that I have found here on the RPF. Thank you again for incredible work

My coins arrived today, really great work the deatails are perfect. :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back