Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Will the cost for us change or is that the same? Just wondering.:D

Hehehe. Well....actually, this will compensate me for several projects that ended up costing MORE than expected. It all balances out in the end.

I'm making the possessed clock radio from 1408 (the movie) and that's something for myself, so the money comes right out of my pocket. The bonus here will pay for that project. :p

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - No more orders, but you can still PREPAY if on the list.

Hehehe. Well....actually, this will compensate me for several projects that ended up costing MORE than expected. It all balances out in the end.

I'm making the possessed clock radio from 1408 (the movie) and that's something for myself, so the money comes right out of my pocket. The bonus here will pay for that project. :p

Oh I have one of those, I didn't wanna wake up one day, so I smashed the alarm clock with my fist then boom, the numbers on the clock were all messed up!

I'm #95 NACZ3 on the list for 2 coins and had posted wanting to increase to 5 coins but my name still shows as 2.
Is it possible to get 5? I'm ready to prepay. If not, I'll prepay my original order for 2.
Thanks for your work on this. The coins look awesome

I'm #95 NACZ3 on the list for 2 coins and had posted wanting to increase to 5 coins but my name still shows as 2.
Is it possible to get 5? I'm ready to prepay. If not, I'll prepay my original order for 2.
Thanks for your work on this. The coins look awesome

You're welcome. I'm glad these turned out so good.

Yes, I just corrected it. You can get 5.

Oh I have one of those, I didn't wanna wake up one day, so I smashed the alarm clock with my fist then boom, the numbers on the clock were all messed up!

My clock radio is the same brand and Looks like the same (or very similar) model to that used in the movie. When the alarm goes off at a set time, the red led display will change from a clock to a 60:00 countdown timer and start counting down, the radio dial area will light up with an eerie blue glow, and the speaker will play "We've only just begun" over and over and over again. And just like the movie, unplugging the clock radio from the wall will not stop it. All done with electronics, not simulated.

And none of the buttons or changing the radio station will stop it. It will truly be a duplication of what you see in the movie. :devil :devil :devil

I've had relatives visiting too. Sorry for the delay in payment.
Payment sent for 2 coins. #57 Please confirm you've received the money.

payment sent for one coin. #117 on the list

update:
Forgot to include my shipping address
Pm when you get the coins and Ill send you my address.

Thanks

Last edited:

You're welcome. I'm glad these turned out so good.

Yes, I just corrected it. You can get 5.

Thanks. Payment sent for 5 coins and shipping. #95. NACZ3 on the list.

(Looked on the list and it looks like I'm on there twice. 115. NACZ3 (2) can be removed)

Last edited:

Thanks. Payment sent for 5 coins and shipping. #95. NACZ3 on the list.

(Looked on the list and it looks like I'm on there twice. 115. NACZ3 (2) can be removed)

Yep, that's what happened. I put you on twice instead of updating the first entry with the larger number. :)

Pre-payment sent for one (1) John Wick coin. No. 84 on the list.

Thanks!

My clock radio is the same brand and Looks like the same (or very similar) model to that used in the movie. When the alarm goes off at a set time, the red led display will change from a clock to a 60:00 countdown timer and start counting down, the radio dial area will light up with an eerie blue glow, and the speaker will play "We've only just begun" over and over and over again. And just like the movie, unplugging the clock radio from the wall will not stop it. All done with electronics, not simulated.

And none of the buttons or changing the radio station will stop it. It will truly be a duplication of what you see in the movie. :devil :devil :devil

Now that's a cursed clock, just don't use it for yourself or you'll always be late hahaha

Now that's a cursed clock, just don't use it for yourself or you'll always be late hahaha

Dude, I can MARKET this ! If you want a half hour to get ready for work after the alarm goes off, it could count down and it would be clearer how much time you have left till you have to walk out the door. That would be an awesome alarm clock. :D

Hi Jintosh, just prepaid for my 4 coins, number 142 on the list. Thanks!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back