John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

Thanks guys...now I will look what I can do with the inside of the marker.The golden coins are absolute perfect.Very nice made.

I`m going to wait till you finish all your improvements before I follow step and do mine. Can you tell us a little more on how you got the lid off without breaking anything?

Like I said..you must open it only the half or 70% and move it right and left.Or if you look direct on the front of the marker its up and down.Use your hands and no tools that can scratch the markercover.
It needs some time.Its hard to say how much power you need.Not so much that you bend the cover!:lol
But its all metal so it will not break.You must only look that you don´t scratch the marker with the edge of the cover.You can tape it around the hole to prevent that.You could also use a cardboard cutter to cut a little bit in the glue area to weak it a little bit.But all very careful and you will not destroy the marker.It was really an easy thing for me.Under 20 Minutes.

Mine BO marker arrived in early January, when i've tried to open it - it broke. Sadly that they replica can not fully open as seen in the movie. Chronicle sent me a replacement. But with old one i did some fix with soldering iron and new riveting. And now it opens little bit bigger. Here's also comprasion (old fixed below & new one at the top).
Q2auuL4t3m0.jpgLucMtO-SUUk.jpg

Excellent job. Looks like you ground down or filled in the pattern in the fingerprint area to make it more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
That rodium plated marker is absolutely stunning. Wish I had the cash for that, I might well pick up the frosted detail version, unless of course you're planning to make it available in any cheaper metals?

That rodium plated marker is absolutely stunning. Wish I had the cash for that, I might well pick up the frosted detail version, unless of course you're planning to make it available in any cheaper metals?

I'll work on the hinge and see if I can get this to print in STEEL. :D

Oh, by the way, there's the triangle at the "3" position that is duplicatable but the triangle at the "9" position can't be done with the official release, because that's where the hinge is. Only in my design, where I've moved the hinge, is the "9" position triangle visible.

Last edited:
Okay, I worked with the model to get it to pass a review in STEEL. I ordered one for myself to check if it'll pass a manual review.
Some of the detail may not be printable in steel. I'll post if it gets printed for me.

I bought Jintosh's blood oath marker off Shapeways. I got the frosted high detail plastic version.

The detail in that model is astounding, I could believe there was even a little hole in the top to place the sharp point!

20180329_193844.jpg

I primed it and gave it a layer of anthracite paint as a base colour.
20180330_224235.jpg

For the sharp point, I pulled a pin out of a notice board push pin. I snipped it to length and it fit right in the aforementioned hole. I used a bit f superglue to secure it. Then gave the hole thing a go over with silver rub'n buff.

20180331_001405.jpg

It was a tad too shiny so I dulled it down with a black wash. I added a thumbprint inside. I think the rub an buff and black were affecting the colour on that somehow, didn't matter what I used it kept coming out with a slight purple hue.

20180410_083005.jpg

I can live with it though. The hinge I made with a couple of bits of jewellery wire. If i did it again I would look into using a small screw, like those found in eyeglasses.

Made a makeshift display box.

20180410_094741.jpg

I have displayed with my Jintosh coins, it looks great. Thanks to Jintosh for his work on this, it really is incredible.

Did you try and buff out the print lines before painting ? The FUD is fairly smooth, but I can see the print lines on the first photo, especially on the back side.
I also suspect the pictures don't do it justice. The surface looks a bit rough, which it shouldn't be.:)
I like the finger print detail.

I didn't buff the lines out on the back, I was too worried about knocking out any of the other details as they were so fine and small. The rings are so perfect though, they don't detract from it at all. I think if I did it again I'd give it a thin coat of resin, to fill those lines and dull some of the detail crispness to give it a look of something thats been polished by handling over time.

Looking at it in my hand I can see a bit of roughness now I'm looking for it, it's not all that visible to the eye, I think it may be the cold white spotlights I photographed it under being very unforgiving. Generally it does have the appearance of a bit of metal thats been well handled and milling round someone's pocket for a good while.

Awesome. Yes, the spike looks perfect. There's no way to do that with 3D printing so nicely. The third picture down is probably the most accurate, as it shows a fairly smooth surface and consistent color.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back