John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

Do we want to do an interest list for a possible run just to see? I’ll start: I’m interested in two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we want to do an interest list for a possible run just to see? I’ll start: I’m interested in two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't found a cheap way to produce these. If I find a way, I'll start an interest thread.

It'll be available when I'm done updating it on my Shapeways page in Rhodium plated. I'm working on bringing down the cost from my original estimate.

- - - Updated - - -

I used this blood to paint my JW pencils, came out great with fingerprints and all. Stays a good bright red even after it's dried. May want to practice on something else to see how a print works with it.

Don't have pictures on me, I'll try to add some after I get home.

https://www.amazon.com/Citadel-Tech...F8&qid=1514085172&sr=8-5&keywords=blood+paint

I bought some from your link. I have a trial of Amazon Prime, so I got the shipping for free. :D

Here are the pencils I made back in July, the paint was easy to work with and is a great color. Getting the finger smudges on there right was easy. I imagine that a fingerprint using it would come out nicely. I may have to give it a shot with mine.

Attachments

• sFe9mYe.jpg
    sFe9mYe.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 294
Got my Chronicle prop not too long ago. Of course I'm disappointed in what I received as I was at SDCC and saw their prop with the open hinge. I was more interested in the coins anyways. Happy to see my Jintosh coins stand up really well to these ones.

What I ended up doing is dremeling the round bump behind the hinge flat. That lets the hinge open further but still not 90 degrees, more like 70-75. Enough for me to display it, though. I will need to refinish the grinded part to match the rest as it's raw metal now of course. Will just need to sort out how to add triangles, thumb print and possibly a pin.

Will just need to sort out how to add triangles, thumb print and possibly a pin.

I just got a rubber stamp of the print that I had made from a place on the internet. I also bought the blood of the blood god liquid.
I will post a picture of the result tomorrow. (Tuesday)

IMG_1308[1].JPG

Okay, here's the results of the rubber stamp I bought off the internet. It's hard to get just the right amount of blood, and the stamp had a hard time duplicating the fine detail. (I'm not entirely surprised)

I also ordered one set yesterday.I must see what I can mod on the Marker when I have it in hand.For the price its still a nice set with the golden coins.

Update : The spike does NOT pass Shapeways' check for wall thickness in Rhodium. I tried blunting it quite a bit, but no go.

Ultimately, I decided to just leave a hole there and you can just put in the spike from a push pin, as described earlier.

Last edited:
I was disappointed when I received mine when they first shipped back in late November, with all the inaccuracies in the
Product and the coins , Jintosh, I bought 4 of your coins and I'm very happy with them, NOW, please make a run on the MARKER, instead of the production CRAP they're offering...!!!! BTW in the film the hinge is not visible because the lid is set high in relief that's why it opens fully and not flush to the marker it's self!

Best
Joe310blk

Last edited:
So I acquired a few more marker sets because I really liked the coins. [emoji28]

23651ce93cdd7964954fc66d5bc9da4f.jpg

If anyone was interested in a Chronicle marker but didn't want to buy the set because you already had coins from elsewhere (or just didn't want to drop that much cash), I have some extras that could use a new home (markers only).

Also, if anyone has a Chronicle marker and is unhappy with the coins, I'd be happy to buy them. I also have some of Jintosh's coins that I'd be willing to trade. [emoji4]

24342ecdc9b60d90d81f49f797e5cc73.jpg

@Jintosh:You need special color on an ink pad to stamp the fine details really good.

Ok I started to mod mine a little bit:

Fist was to remove the cover...its only glued..the small bolts are only a fake.You can ramove it when you open it half and move it careful up and down.

31612592ow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you would glue it a little bit more to the right you can open it full.If its closed you have a very small space on the left side...but I can live with that.
I think chronicle used the right dates to create the base prop.But they have forgotten to produce the later added details like the triangle and to sand the inside.So I will do that because I think the overall quality of the set is worth the work.

31612884js.jpg

31612886ay.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back