John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

I think that's the only one taken in natural light, the others were all under the spotlights, some pretty harsh shadows in those ones. You're dead right on the spike, printing it would not have been as good/

71lOwEsanlL__UL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/BLOOD-OATH-MARKER-assassin-replica/dp/B074SZPRML

This is on Amazon. The hinge is a copy of the hinge on my marker. Other aspects also look copied.

$49.90

I might get one.

I’m really torn on which BOM to get! I didn’t think I would have options haha

Because the Amazon one has my style of hinge, it allows for the second TRIANGLE at the 9 O'clock mark to match the triangle at the 3 O'clock mark. The Chronicle does not have the 9 O'clock triangle, only the 3 O'clock one. That is why I made my design with an external hinge, to allow for this object.

I’m really torn on which BOM to get! I didn’t think I would have options haha

Right?

For me the main factor is how I plan to display it.. If I wanted it open and wanted to finish it , then Jintosh is the way to go hands down.

But since I don't plan to display it open all the way and don't care to finish it right now Chronicle is a solid option for me, plus 4 coins!

Last edited:
I grabbed some screenshots from the movie

Here is photos taken from the opening credits

View attachment 731261View attachment 731262View attachment 731263View attachment 731264View attachment 731265View attachment 731266View attachment 731267View attachment 731268

- - - Updated - - -

I grabbed some screenshots from the movie

Here is photos taken from the movie

View attachment 731270View attachment 731271View attachment 731272View attachment 731273View attachment 731274View attachment 731275View attachment 731276

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the only grabs I could get of the underside

View attachment 731280View attachment 731281
In the top row the hinge is visible but very small and the new blood oath 3 marker, I guess nobody can make that small of a hinge

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 203
How did you get the smooth texture on the inside? And the triangle at 3 o'clock? Looks spot on!

The inside is a massive sanded down copy of the inside details.Its an extreme thin cast.The triangle is is built from ABS plastic.Hope that helps. ;)

IMG_1705.JPG

I finally paused a shot of the Blood Oath Marker from John Wick 2. This could be the CGI version, but here is the EXTERNAL hinge from the movie that I put in my Free Blood Oath marker STL file. Most other replicas have the internal hinge.

The Close up shows clearly, as I stated the hinge is there and if someone can duplicate the screen accuracy like this would highly be sorted,as many are offering BOM'S but not the real deal pin point accurate as the screen version.

bom.png

The Close up shows clearly, as I stated the hinge is there and if someone can duplicate the screen accuracy like this would highly be sorted,as many are offering BOM'S but not the real deal pin point accurate as the screen version.

Yep, my free version is the closest to the Wick marker from #2. It has the external hinge, but larger. And *no* pattern on the inside flat surface where the blood thumb print is. The Chronicle marker has an extreme pattern on the inside area that just isn't in the screen shots from the movie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back