Jodo’s Girlfriend’s Costume Debut: Black Cat (Marvel)

Jodo

Master Member
If you follow our commentary posts, you might know that my girlfriend is a nerd (and can be pretty funny). Over the last few months, she has talked about costumes a bit, and after seeing how much positive feedback my Mandalorian costume got at Halloween, she decided to start her first costume.

We had a one day ticket for St. Louis Fan Expo today, so that’s where she made her costume debut! She got most of the pieces off of Amazon, and we did some minor modifications to them, to look more like a combination of the source material. We also collect Black Cat stuff, so we had plenty of references.

The good news is that she enjoyed it enough to start planning a costume for next year already!

Before we added the additional fur:

71ECF529-B7F3-4A0A-A5EB-4E072868C5FD.jpeg

The drive there:
8F5C0EB0-FAAB-445A-AFD0-A6BA972285D3.jpeg

Outside the con:
2DC4C20A-A7BD-4A2D-8D6A-B3F104B29480.jpeg

3568C180-4E26-471C-9AD7-C9428D167A2D.jpeg

Inside on the red carpet:
3A612E34-EC52-4C25-A71F-E49FDFEE297F.jpeg

You, sir, are a lucky man. I'm happy that she's feeling the Cosplay vibe and I would say her Black Cat costume is a sure winner. Being able to share this hobby (within a relationship) is a blessing. Can't wait to see what you both come up with next

She says thank you very much!!!

I know she was very anxious about doing this, but I’m hoping we can do more stuff together in the future!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back