Jir'Xar (Yautja costume WIP)

WIN_20180409_22_19_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180409_22_20_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180409_22_20_22_Pro.jpg

Greetings Yautja brothers.... :) the teeth are made and puted to my mask.... well it just need the 2 bottom teeth and continuity of the mandibles and that'S it .... after that some touch ups and putting the DREADS that i bought from Termokk and facial hair .... crazy glue will do the job..... only problem with my mask the Nose ....I wish i could have made the sculpt dimensions more wider ...... :(
WIN_20180410_01_15_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180410_01_15_40_Pro.jpg

Thanks, i will probably use a one piece mold using oomoo 25 then cut a seam on one side . Im still a long ways away from finish the sculpt

Greetings Yautja ...I found this Fusion360 model on the web which is free of use for cosplay....it is the whole Yautja AVP armor ... I will modify it from my imagination and create another kind of armor ;)
PRINTscreen.jpg

WHoooooooooooooooa! Long time since i updated this page ;) Well I received my dreads from Tarmokk today and attached it to my Jir'Xar bio mask.... which is a good result .... well it is satisfying for me :D ... here is the pictures (y) I THINK I MIGHT NEED 20 or 30 more dreads for the bottom middle of the back of my mask,
WIN_20180509_15_16_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180509_15_16_31_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180509_15_16_48_Pro.jpg
MORE...

LunaticNic Indeed ...exactly! Termokk does such a WONDERFUL job on the dreadlocks it is so fantastic to see his work and wear it ..... I am such a impatient person sometimes ..... :( i wish i could have more patience... But you are right Nic ....with the dreads on, it is totally different ... (y)

Greetings LunaticNic :D I will say like i said to Xilian
( QUOTE from myself) I am sure you would asked me ''WHY do you buy this mask when you have done one?'' ahahah because of the colors scheme that goes perfectly with my armor and spear, and because I will have a 1:1 replica for sculpting a predator head again ;)

It is all Jir'Xar.... as he is living in the Himalyan mountains ...his skin is mostly blue ..... the head mask i did bought it from Xilian but I always wanted a blue Yautja instead of the color i tried on the other mask (the one i made).. like i told you guys earlier, i did not succeeded on my mask at first but i saw my errors.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back