Limited Run Jimmiroquai: Inferno Squad Armor, Helmet, Flightsuit etc

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Limited Runs: Rogue One/Inferno Squad Tie Fighter Pilot Helmet, Armor and Flightsuit

Hi All!

We’ve finished the Armor of the R1TI and are now starting limited runs of 30 sets each. Production starts now. Slots are open and a 40% down payment (prices below) reserves you a slot. Once 30 slots are filled up, you can be added to the waitlist for the next run.

Armor will be cast in our new flexible fiberglass mix that we use for our V4 TFA armor kits and our Rogue One Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper kits but will be cast in black as well. We’ve designed it to be very easy to assemble. Armor will include the R1TK style chest, back, shoulder straps, and side extension.

Here are pics of the raw unpainted armor set:
2Kv97m.jpg

R1TI/Inferno Squad Helmet:
mLZyAv.jpg

We’re also offering the R1TI OR Inferno Squad Flightsuit.
OTlEHd.jpg

· Made of Nylon Ripstop
· Correct Chevron shaped pocket flaps
· Zipper cover made of shiny faux leather
· Jersy material at the bottom to make wearing boots easier
· For the inferno squad version, red stripe will be on the Right side only.

Flightsuits are tailor made to your measurements:

PLEASE MEASURE AS YOU WANT IT TO FIT, taking into consideration that we add only an INCH of allowance.
f4Ti2z.jpg

Here are pics of the finished armor and flightsuit on my wife. She is 5’2 barefoot.
aGklGS.jpg

47il4V.jpg

5pPV5K.jpg

I only sell the raw unpainted kits – finishing services are not available at this time
Pricing is as follows: (all prices exclusive of shipping)
Armor only: 250usd
Flight suit only: 145usd
Helmet: 170usd
Armor + flighsuit: 380usd
Helmet + Armor + Flightsuit: 550usd
Optional Add-ons:
Iden Versio Pauldron: 25usd
TK front Ammo Belt : 35usd
TK hanging boxes: 10usd
R1TK/TI Thermal Detonator: 20usd
R1TK rear belt: 15usd
ANH Chest Box kit: 75usd
ANH Compad: 15

I will be needing a 40% deposit to include you in the run and to get started on your kit.
NOTE: If you have previously ordered the armor before and wish to order the flightsuit, package discount will apply.

Production lead time is about 1-2 weeks
Link to my paypal account is below:
PayPal.Me/jimmiroquai
Please indicate in the paypal message your name / username, what you are paying for, regular or express shipping, and your full shipping address

As before, these will be shipping from the Philippines and to make things a bit simpler, I’ll be listing shipping costs and options by region:
Shipping for Just the flightsuit is 45usd Flat rate for anywhere outside SE Asia.

Express Mail Service – EMS (5-10 working days) – Rates have gone up as off 12/16 due to exchange rate decline.
REGIONARMORARMOR + FlightsuitARMOR + Flightsuit+Helmet
SE Asia 45usd60usd80usd
E Asia45usd60usd80usd
Australia & New Zealand60usd75usd95usd
Canada65usd80usd100usd
EU70usd85usd105usd
UK & Ireland70usd85usd105usd
USA80usd95usd115usd
Plus Chestbox = add 10usd to shipping

FAQ

1. Will this armor fit me?
The torso pieces are regular TK sized. But we’ve added a lot of allowance to the side pieces to fit a wider range of people. The staps also have extra allowance built into them

1. Is this armor 501st approved?
First off, the 501st doesn't approve just the armor. Nor is any armor "501st approved" out of the box. You have to have all the elements of the whole costume, build and wear the costume to match the CRL and be approved as an individual. That being said, i made this armor to be approvable, mainly because I want to be approved wearing it. I’ve also been following the development of the CRL draft to come up with armor that is approvable

1. What is the lead time for orders?
Casting usually takes around a week or two. The sequence of casting is determined by the sequence of payments received. A 40% down payment gets you in the run.
Thanks for the interest!
Jim

Also Available from Jimmiroquai Armor Corps:
Rogue One: Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, Stormtrooper, Tie Pilot
Force Awakens: Stormtrooper, Phasma, Tie Pilot, Snowtrooper
Battlefront2 Inferno Squad
The Last Jedi: Stormtrooper, Phasma

Hey Jimmy!
You're still making runs for these things? I'm interested in a full Inferno Squad outfit + All accessories. (Minus the Thermal Detonator)

I sent out a PM.

Last edited:
For those who come to this thread later, jimmiroquai says it is best to contact him through Facebook messenger at Jim Tripon.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back